• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hello! I've been a lurker for quite awhile, so it's about time I join! Call me Goku Jr. (Yes, from DBZ) I will do my best to stay active considering i have 3 other forums to attend to :3

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'm happy to hear that you've decided to make an account and join us! Welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity!
    We have from discussions about battles, the anime, the manga, to battles and trades. Are you into Japanese Manga? Anime? Or Pokemon Manga? Pokemon Anime? There's discussions about almost anything you're interested in. It doesn't hurt to look around. :)
    PokeCommunity is a friendly place, and you won't regret staying here. We're a nice bunch, we don't bite.
    Just be sure to read the rules, if you need help feel free to VM/PM me.
    Have fun. See ya~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello! I've been a lurker for quite awhile, so it's about time I join! Call me Goku Jr. (Yes, from DBZ) I will do my best to stay active considering i have 3 other forums to attend to :3

Believe it or not, I'm also a lurker in at least three forums before actually registering. Including here. For more than a year. Ahahahaha! XD

I'm also on three other forums, just like you! :)

Anyway, welcome to PC, and I hope to see you again... Preferably, from another subforum! :P

Back