• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the site

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2011
    Hi, I'm new to this site.
    But i'm a exp trainer
    I'm trying to become a good online battler :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Online in terms of Wi-Fi Battling or Pokemon Online? Not to worry, we do use both methods. Welcome aboard to PC, btw! So Competitive Battling is your main interest, right? Well, The Competitive Battling Center here at the PokeCommunity is the perfect place for you to get started on your battling needs. :3 Whether you're, for example, itching for a battle, join in on a current tournament, or even get your teams rated. You'll find the stuff you need in the CBC, not just that, the friends you'll be meeting here. ^_^

What else got you into Pokemon? We do have tons to stuff for you to explore, and do! Give yourself time to take a look. :) Read the rules first, though! And you can always contact me for any questions, okay? Have a great time!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi, I'm new to this site.
    But i'm a exp trainer
    I'm trying to become a good online battler :)

Welcome to PC, huh, Calmmind3d...? Experienced trainer, huh? Well, I hope that you will become a good online battler! Practice makes perfect, you know? OK, maybe not perfect, but I'm sure you'll end up much, much better if you keep it up. I am not a good battler myself, though.

Anyway, have fun around the forums, and... um, can you also post in other sections and be active in general? Bye!

Back