• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So... what now?

Sunny Castform

Hoenn Traveler
Years
  • Hello PokeNerds,

Stumbled across this site and figured, "Why not?"
    Been playing the games since the R&B era. Favourite generation as far as the Pokemon and region are concerned, would be Hoenn (hence my username and silly title). I also used to play the card game until a couple years ago.
    Until B&W came out, I was really into competitive battling but not so much any more. But I might get back into it. Who knows.

I haven't read much into the forums yet, so I dunno what I should do next here. But I'm thinking you'll see me around in general threads chatting about Pokemon or whatever else. And maybe I'll make my way into the art section and show off my stuff.

Seeya round~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh how I love Castform! <3 One of my favorite Pokemon in the Hoenn region. ^_^ Welcome to the forums, Sunny Castform! I'm glad you've decided to join us and become part of this amazing community. :3 It's alright that you haven't read much into the forums, you'll have plenty of time to do so later on, and I'm grateful that you've gotten the opportunity to introduce yourself. :D There are plenty of things to do here as my lovely friend Twilight Sky mentioned, there are lots to do here! :)

I'd love to see some of your work someday if you decided to do so. We do have an art gallery, by the way...you can show off your artwork and maybe get feedback on it. By the way...that avatar, did you make it yourself?

Enjoy it here, which I'm sure you will! I shall see ya around, and don't hesitate to PM myself or Hiidoran for any questions you may have. okay! :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello PokeNerds,

Stumbled across this site and figured, "Why not?"
    Been playing the games since the R&B era. Favourite generation as far as the Pokemon and region are concerned, would be Hoenn (hence my username and silly title). I also used to play the card game until a couple years ago.
    Until B&W came out, I was really into competitive battling but not so much any more. But I might get back into it. Who knows.

I haven't read much into the forums yet, so I dunno what I should do next here. But I'm thinking you'll see me around in general threads chatting about Pokemon or whatever else. And maybe I'll make my way into the art section and show off my stuff.

Seeya round~

Welcome to PC, huh?

My favourite generation would be... um... actually, I don't think I have a favourite generation here. I think I like them all equally :P

I'm also not into competitive battling these days, so... I'm probably just like you. :)

There's a lot of general discussion subforums, and also a specific thread called the Daily Chit-Chat for just your chat... in thread and posts!

See ya later :P

Sunny Castform

Hoenn Traveler
    Years
  • Hello everyone, thanks for all the welcoming welcomness and info =]

@Meganium
    Yayyy, another Castform fan. It's not completely my art. I found it on Photobucket one day, but it was black and white. I thought it was so cute and Castform is obviously a fav of mine as well. So I took the time to colour it in. Unfortunately I don't have a bigger version of it =/

Back