• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Ferny S. Ninetales

The Shiny Ninetales
Years
  • My name is Ferny S. Ninetales, which stands for Ferny the Shiny Ninetales, but you can all call me Ferny, for short. c: As for me, I'm not much more than a Christian (this does not mean I'm judgmental or hypocritical), a writer (which means I'm insanely addicted to caffeine), and an artist. Oh, and a total Pokemon nerd. I've loved Pokemon since I was about four, and it's been a huge impact on my life. I write Pokemon fanfiction and do some Pokemon art. I have a Pokesona (Pokemon fursona), who is obviously Ferny the Shiny Ninetales. I have the games Red, FireRed, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, and Black. My favorite Pokemon are any kind of canine or feline-like ones, my favorite type is fire, and my favorite pairing is Touya/Touko. I'm not sure what to call that; I've heard ChessShipping and AgencyShipping... Anyway! I have a tumblr, a deviantart, a FanFiction.Net, and a skype, and feel free to add me on any of those. Just ask. And last but not least, I hope to make some friends here!

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Ferny! Here are some useful links to get you started:

Official PokéCommunity Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Community Questions and Feedback
    Signature Review Thread
    Quick Trade Thread
    Quick Battle Thread
    Before Playing a ROM Hack
    ROM Hacking Tutorials
    Pokémon Black and White Discussion
    List of PC Staff
    Other Helpful Resources

We at the PokeCommunity are very happy that you joined us! Once again, welcome, and don't forget to ask any questions!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Ferny and welcome to pokecommunity(PC)
    You've come to the right place to nerd out about Pokemon all ya want. ^_^
    PC is a great place to fit in and meet lots of friends. ^_^ Here you can talk about Pokemon all you want, and when you want. Talk about the anime, the TCG, the games, or simply your favorite Pokemon.
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    My name is Ferny S. Ninetales, which stands for Ferny the Shiny Ninetales, but you can all call me Ferny, for short. c: As for me, I'm not much more than a Christian (this does not mean I'm judgmental or hypocritical), a writer (which means I'm insanely addicted to caffeine), and an artist. Oh, and a total Pokemon nerd. I've loved Pokemon since I was about four, and it's been a huge impact on my life. I write Pokemon fanfiction and do some Pokemon art. I have a Pokesona (Pokemon fursona), who is obviously Ferny the Shiny Ninetales. I have the games Red, FireRed, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, and Black. My favorite Pokemon are any kind of canine or feline-like ones, my favorite type is fire, and my favorite pairing is Touya/Touko. I'm not sure what to call that; I've heard ChessShipping and AgencyShipping... Anyway! I have a tumblr, a deviantart, a FanFiction.Net, and a skype, and feel free to add me on any of those. Just ask. And last but not least, I hope to make some friends here!

Welcome to the forums! I see that you love Pokémon a lot, huh? Like me. I prefer Turtwig myself, just because it's Turtwig :P

I have a deviantArt account, too... I wonder when we'll meet again, here or elsewhere? :P Have fun around the forums!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokéCommunity. I'm sure you'll have fun here. We have a thriving art section and writing section if you want to showcase some of your talents with the other members. If you get bored of Pokemon (heaven forbid!) there are also places to talk about pretty much anything if you really want to. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other member who's bold and blue, and we'll try our best to help.

Back