• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Konou

Hippowdon Farmer
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Hi there! I'm Konou, or just Kon! (Not "Kon" as in "con-artist" but "Kon" as in.... BLARGHEW! I dunno >.> ) Anyway, I'm just here to dink around, complete my pokedex and maybe battle (I've never battled anyone. Ever.)

I do banners and graphics (I haven't made any that are pokemon related... yet) I currently have White version and I'm done with the main plot. Um... yup. That's about it. If you want a banner just give me a shout. I'm usually fairly happy about making them as long as they aren't too impossibly hard (Troll face and Justin Beiber make me RAGEQUIT.)

So that's me in a nutshell. Kinda.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Maybe Kon as in "cone"? I'll call you that way. :P

You can still show off your banners & graphics even if they're not Pokemon related. In fact, PokeCommunity is more than just a Pokemon forum! We do have an Art Gallery here, and you have the option to make a gallery of your work, or a shop.

Also, the Trade Corner, as well as the Competitive Battling Center are two places where you can also get yourself started. Members here are more than happy to help you complete your Pokedex in B/W as well as any other game you have. You'll meet amazing friends while trading, as well as battling as well.

Well, now that I gave you a quick-start guide to PC, I'd like to welcome you to the forums. :D I'm excited of you to come here and become part of this amazing community! I will also direct you the the rules, since they are pretty important for you follow them! And please, don't hesitate to PM either myself or Hiidoran if you have any questions, okay! Have fun!

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!! I like the name Kon :P. COol ur a GFX editor. I used to do GFX but I stopped since my PS stopped workin xP

Konou

Hippowdon Farmer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Thanks Meganium and Muffin!

And yup, I usually take a look at the rules since there's usually one or two that I tend to trip over if I don't!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi there! I'm Konou, or just Kon! (Not "Kon" as in "con-artist" but "Kon" as in.... BLARGHEW! I dunno >.> ) Anyway, I'm just here to dink around, complete my pokedex and maybe battle (I've never battled anyone. Ever.)

I do banners and graphics (I haven't made any that are pokemon related... yet) I currently have White version and I'm done with the main plot. Um... yup. That's about it. If you want a banner just give me a shout. I'm usually fairly happy about making them as long as they aren't too impossibly hard (Troll face and Justin Beiber make me RAGEQUIT.)

So that's me in a nutshell. Kinda.

Wel-wel-welcome to the forums! Seems like you're going to... well, make art and stuff? I think there will be people loving your work. I wonder if this will be the first time you'll be doing something Pokémon-related, since this is a Pokémon community, after all...

Have fun around the forums! I'm always up for a trade if you need it. Feel free to also check out the trade corner.

Back