• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello there!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Why hello there fellow pokenerds!
    My name is Katy. I am 20 years old (turning 21 this upcoming Monday :O)
    There isn't much to say about me, except the fact I love pokemon. I've been a fan
    since the beginning. Of course there was a time when I stopped playing, but recently
    I picked it back up, and its now my new obsession.
    I am a roleplayer. I am on roleplayer.me, however the people on there don't actually roleplay
    I am planning on starting lets plays/walkthroughs soon on youtube. What else? Ohh, and I'm a sucker for fire & dark type pokemon (which is why Umbreon is one of my favorite pokemon of all time)

xoxo

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Happy early birthday! I'm turning 21 this upcoming November. :D (wait, your birthday is this Halloween? :O)

I've been quite obsessed with Pokemon since I was little as well, and it's still my obsession today. Was your first game Red, Blue, & Yellow? Mine was red. The recent release of Black & White got me back into Pokemon, have you played it yet? You really should!

There are a couple of places for you to visit, for example... try out your roleplaying skills at the Roleplay Corner. You can join a RP currently in progress, or you can even start a new roleplay. The RP community here is pretty cool, you should check it out sometime. And we also have a small Let's Play's section where (if you like) you can post your LPs here and share with the community here. Here at PC, you never run out of things to do here. :D

btw, Umbreon is by far my favorite Eeveelutions as well. :D

Anyways, nice to meet ya! Have a fabulous time here at PC, and I shall see ya around! If you ever get lost, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Well then, happy early birthday! And yes, it is on Halloween :)
    Ah, same! There was a time though, when I stopped playing Pokemon, but that was because I didn't know what happened to the games we owned (I thought my mom got rid of them) but then they were found, and I picked them back up. I believe Blue was my first pokemon game, although I have all of the games up to date (except for Pearl) xD And I have played White! Well, I've played all of them actually, but White is definitely amazing, the graphics have improved a lot since the Red/Blue/Yellow days.

And sweet! Thankyou XD

Last edited:

nekohime

Neko of the Jotho
    Years
    • Age 29
    • WI
    • Seen Nov 2, 2011
    happy early birthday and its been fun talking to you xD
    welcome to the forum also :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Why hello there fellow pokenerds!
    My name is Katy. I am 20 years old (turning 21 this upcoming Monday :O)
    There isn't much to say about me, except the fact I love pokemon. I've been a fan
    since the beginning. Of course there was a time when I stopped playing, but recently
    I picked it back up, and its now my new obsession.
    I am a roleplayer. I am on roleplayer.me, however the people on there don't actually roleplay
    I am planning on starting lets plays/walkthroughs soon on youtube. What else? Ohh, and I'm a sucker for fire & dark type pokemon (which is why Umbreon is one of my favorite pokemon of all time)

xoxo

Welcome to the forums! I love Pokémon, too, and I came here first because of Pokémon news :) Lurked for years before finally joining!

I think you're going to have a great, great time RPing here... lots of RPs for you, so I think you can find one for you!

Have fun around PC!

Back