• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo sup Guys new here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanblst

Pokemon Balance Grey Creator
Years
  • I am a newbie (if thats how its spelt?) to the forums thought id post a thread here and try and make some new friends :D

Well im 15 now and i dont really like Pokemon that much to be honest but i do enjoy game development and as a youngster i loved the original series of pokemon games, so i decided to take up rom hacking as a hobby!

I'd like for all you rom hackers to add me as friends i would love a sort of support team so i can get advice etc when i want :)

I am currently working on my hack Pokemon Balance Grey version and loving it! its going really well, will post that up soon for you guys to check out!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to PC ryanblst. You like ROM hacking? It's okay. :) Then you might want to go "Emulation" board and discuss there with other members. But first remember to read the rules.

You can also befriend with other members. And if you have any question, just PM me or anyone else. Have a good time at PC! :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, ryanblst. As you've probably gathered by now, PC's ROM Hacking sections are just bristling with activity, so I'm sure you'll find some people who'll be willing to help you. If you have any questions about ROM Hacking specifically, please feel free to contact that forum's moderators - giradialkia and colcolstyles - for assisstance. If you have any queries about the REST of PC, don't hesitate to ask any other moderator; we'll be glad to answer any non-technical questions!

And if you get bored of ROM Hacking, feel free to check out the rest of what PC has to offer. There's loads to do here, so there's a very low likelihood of boredom. And with that, welcome to PC!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Ohaii, ryanbist! Welcome to the forums! When I was 13 years old, my interest in Pokemon was lacking, but it eventually came back after the release of B/W. :3

Aand yes, I am also a hacker, so hopefully, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me! My inbox is always open, but looking at your signature, it seems your really good at it. o3o; Looks really good! Looking forward to see your hack in the Emulation forum! As what as Mr Cat Dog mentioned, if you get bored of ROM Hacking, there is still a lot of PC offers, both Pokemon-related and non-Pokemon related.

I'll see you around, don't forget to stick with the rules aaaand have fun! :D

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, Ryanbist.
    I see you are interested in ROM Hacking and also experienced at it. You can check the forum including ROM Hacking. There are plenty of hackers here, so need to worry feeling alone.
    Also, tell Mods if you have problems with the site or the following forums they moderate.

I hope your hack will be a great one.
    But I'm not a ROM hacker at all, sorry, but I hope you'll have a good time here still..

So enjoy PokeCommunity, read the rules and have fun..

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Locking this since this is an old thread, and the person who revived it was an adbot. :(

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back