• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello Ricko and welcome to PC.

Please tell more information about yourself. ^^

What generation are your favourite. What are your favourite Pokémon and characters?
    What is your favourite region and game? It would be nice to know them so I can prefer board to you. :)

Remember to read the rules and have a good time at PC.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, Ricko. I'm Teezee! But you can call me Snivy or whatever you want to call me to. XD; We're pleased to have you here over the forums!

Anyway, would you mind telling more about yourself? So that perhaps, we'll know you better and so that we'll know what are your interests and dislikes and stuff. :3 .. What's your favorite Pokemon though? 'Can't see any picture on your profile soooo I can't guess. lol ~

But if you have any questions regarding the forum, my inbox is pretty much open, so feel free to send me a PM! Don't forget to read the rules, and stick with them always. Haaave a wonderful time here at PC! /3

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Welcome to PC, ricko :3
    We have from discussions about battles, the anime, the manga, to battles and trades. Are you into Japanese Manga? Anime? Or Pokemon Manga? Anime? There's discussions about almost anything you're interested in. It doesn't hurt to look around. PokeCommunity is a friendly place, and you won't regret staying here.
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

Back