• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my Zzrrbss deck!!

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
  • hi peoplez... This is my 1st deck ever!!! plz rate it.
    Herez the decklist...

2-2 Zoroark BW
    2-2 Zek Reshi
    2-1-2 Reuniclus BW
    1-1 Blissey Prime
    2 Shaymin UL
    1 Cleffa
    2 Pachirisu

2 Dual Ball
    1 Energy Exchanger
    2 Junk Arm
    1 Max Potion EP
    3 PlusPower
    3 Pokémon Communication
    2 Pokémon Catcher
    2 Rare Candy
    2 Interviwer's Questions
    2 Pokémon Collector
    3 PETM
    1 Prof. Juniper
    2 Seeker
    2 Twins

4 DCE
    2 special Dark
    3 lightning
    3 fire

strategy...
    Get out dragons. Constant outrage, when low on health, even out damage w/ Reuniclus. Exchange DCE with shaymin and seeker. When ready, Put down blissey. Zoroark used for setup/Foul Play, will come in handy. Cleffa for setup. Special darkness for Zoroarks attacks. Shaymin Pachirisu for ZPS Donk.

Update!!

No more Reshiram, Pachirisu, Shaymin, Cleffa, or Blissey.
    3 Zekrom
    3-2 Electrik
    2-2 Zoroark
    2-1-2 Reuniclus
    2 Thundrus

Add...
    3 Pokémon Catcher

No more fire,
    6 Fire Energy

New Deck: ZekTrik.

New Strategy: Get a Zekrom/Thundrus out. Thundrus: Charge, attach lightning, Disaster Volt. Zekrom on Bench, Dynamotor the discarded lightning and put it on Zekrom. Repeat. Once Thundrus is KO'd, Zekrom out, hopefully another on bench. Bolt Strike x2-x3. Then Outrage for an almost guarantee KO! Repeat this process until you win! Now I gotta find a way to counter Donphans and Machamps and those other Fighting Pokémon.

Last edited:

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • -Definitely 2-2 either Zoroark or Cinccino, because 1-1's are a huge gamble in competitions. Zoroark with a Special Dark can 1-Shot Reshi's/Zeki's, can make use of Yanmega's sniping attacks, can Counter Deoquaza, but can easily be blocked if he can't Foul Play a useful move. Cinccino is reliant on bench size, and if you can't get it up and running the attack is pointless, and it's easily KO'd.(I'd recommend Zoroark on this one)

-Tyrogue isn't so good anymore since most people only run about 1 Cleffa and therefore aren't as prone to Donks, and it's a pretty big Yanmega Target.

-Possibly exchange a Reshi or 2 for either Zekrom or Kyurem. Zekrom is definitely the general attacker for this deck, and has more synergy with it overall. Reshiram is fire, and isn't resisted by anything in the TCG currently, but if you encounter Donphan, you'll definitely want to have a Kyurem to counter with since it can wall Donphan and has a type advantage.

-If you're going to change Stantler to Pachirisu, you might as well go for 2 Pachirisu or none at all. Shaymin goes along with this, since without Pachirisu it doesn't really have a point in your deck. Either go for the 2-2 Pachi/Shaymin, or run a 2-2(3-3 if you can fit it in, and I'd highly recommend it) line of Eelektrik EP for the Dynamotor ability, since you can abuse it intensely and it goes well with Blissey.

-replace the fire energy and maybe a single DCE(and both Special Dark if you chose Cinccino over Zoroark) with electric energy

-take energy exchanger, max potion, 1-2 PETM's, Interviewer's Questions and Twins(Seeker also if you choose not to run Pachi/Shaymin) out and replace them with another junk arm, 1 N(or Judge), 2 Engineer's Adjustments, 2 PONTs, 1 Super Rod and 2 Eviolites, maybe even a single Pokegear if you can fit it. You definitely want to have access to draw support every turn in case you're in a jam.

All of these things should add a little more consistency to your deck overall. I intend on running an Electric Deck at Cities, and so far my only problems in playtesting have been Donphan(Which usually results in an instant loss) and Magneboar(Which was an extremely close game).

1 thing I recommend that you do most absolutely is playtest your deck against a couple standard decks, and against a few Trainer Lock decks as well. If you're too reliant on Trainers and you get locked, it's game over if you can't compensate with your Pokemon and supporters.

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
    Years
  • Sure, but can't

Thanks for the help, and I'll do what I can. The problem is, I don't have like half of the cards you mentioned. I've got most of the Pokémon, but I lack the T/S/S. So hopefully, I'll get them 4 trades at League.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah, Electric definitely had a play boost with Zekrom, and with Eelektrik it's way good. It's like a mini Typhlosion Prime, it sets up faster, and since you don't lose the energies with Zekrom you can generally just retreat to a fully-powered one right afterwards and reattach the discarded energies back onto Zekrom. It's a really fun build. You just gotta watch out for those Donphans.

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
  • Instead of the Black & White Reuniclus I'd recommend the NV Reuniclus (the one that knows mind blend). It has a 60 damage base power & it can confuse the opponent which is pretty good!

Years
  • Instead of the Black & White Reuniclus I'd recommend the NV Reuniclus (the one that knows mind blend). It has a 60 damage base power & it can confuse the opponent which is pretty good!

The reason he's probably using the BW Reuniclus in the first place is that Damage Swap ability, which the NV Reuniclus doesn't have.

I don't see much to improve on that Tanaki hasn't already suggested, to be honest.

Back