• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Some pokemon knock-knock jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    Knock-knock
    Who's there?
    Dewott
    Dewott who?
    Dewott I say!

Knock-knock
    Who's there?
    Wynaut
    Wynaut who?
    Wynaut come out play!

Knock-knock
    Who's there?
    Zapdos
    Zapdos who?
    Zapdos crazy maniacs!

Knock-knock
    Who's there?
    Tepig
    Tepig who?
    Tepig will squeal if ya don't put it down!

Knock-knock
    Who's there?
    Arcainine
    Arcainine who?
    Arcainine needs to go to the vet!

Knock-knock
    Who's there
    That Ho-oh
    That Ho-oh who?
    That Ho-oh me some money!

MayanMan2012

Pokemon Dawn/Dusk: Coming Soon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2014
    The Wynaut / Dewott ones where pretty good, but I don't really get Zapdos. I understand you're using it as "Zap those," but crazy maniacs? You lost me.

For Tepig and Arcanine, they're not really jokes. They're just statements that . . . well, they don't have so much comic value as general thoughts. :S

For Ho-oh, the creativity is back, though I'm really not a fan of that kind of language, so I'm probably not the best reviewer for it.

Finally, I'm not actually sure this goes here. It's not a fiction, and I know the forum is "Fan Fiction and Writing," but I would've thought that means for stories.

Good Luck~
    AlexMonroe

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Indeed, and so I can't really leave this open here. This is only for stories (or poems/songs), not jokes.

Maybe if you ask Toujours in Pokemon General you could make a joke thread there? That'd be the best place for it imo, or Pokemon Trivia if you want to make a game out of it (like a 'rate this joke, post your own' sort of deal), but that's up to you/the mods of those sections. As it doesn't fit here though, going to close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back