• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Installion Help- Photoshop CS

Paperfairy

WHAT ARE U LOOKIN' AT?
Years
  • Okay, I downloaded the free trial from Adobe, I got partially through it, and I got this:

I don't HAVE the CD, so what do I put? I've tried EVERYTHING. =<

-PF

EDIT: w00t 30th post!

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Paperfairy said:
    Okay, I downloaded the free trial from Adobe, I got partially through it, and I got this:

-PF

Picture... too... small
    I don't even see what's going on in that picture XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I Didn't have any problems when I tried. Um, you did get the proper installer and such? Tried re-downloading it, making sure it isn't interrupted? How big's the file?

Years
  • IT looks to me like hes using a warez'd version. My (purchased) version did that when i copied it to my harddrive...

PsYcHo_LuGiA

Swordchucks, yo!
    Years
  • Paperfairy said:
    Okay, I downloaded the free trial from Adobe, I got partially through it, and I got this:

-PF

Please retake the screen, but save it as a .JPG so it will not be so big in file size as a .BMP. I can see that Photobucket resized it because .BMPs of a 1024 x 768 pixel size would be huge in file size. Photobucket resizes pictures to a very small size if they're over 250kb.

After you screen it again we can see what the problem is and help you.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    I think it prompts you to get the location of a file...
    Why don't you try "Browse" and show it the location of the setup? lol that's all I can think of now....Can you take a screenshot of the previous step too? The step before you encountered the problem?

Years
  • mmm i downloaded the trial and installed it without problems:/did you unzipped it?or maybe your got a damaged versinXptry downloading it again:Dand what for windows are you using?

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    If it is of the wrong version, the installer wont even complete the first step. It'll just give you a message and shut down.
    And, mr loonityk, the Spoilers have been removed...there's one in your sig XD;)

Years
  • yea i noticed that-.-;on mine other comp becaue there is windows 98 on it so i can't install it on there >_<and i knwo the spoilers are in min sig to lazy for it to removeXpwaiting until they come backXp

Back