• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There

Jay-Kunn

Lawfully Evil
Years
  • Hi there, PokeCommunity. As you can tell from my username, my name is Jay.

Hmm... what's interesting...? Well, I'm no noob to Pokemon at ALL. I'm decent in battles, and I also am an avid fan of creating my own games of Pokemon.

I enjoy Roleplay and REALLY advanced, large-scale RPs.

Oh, and my favorite Pokemon is Salamence.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Hello Jay-Kunn. :D
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity! We have an amazing section for created ROM games. Be sure to check it out! I'm METHOD_REPLEKIA/.
    You can call me Method or Replekia, whichever suits your fancy.
    Don't be shy, as I'm here most of the time if you have any questions or just wanna talk.

I used to Roleplay... I've been wanting to get back into it, but meh... I dunno. It's super fun though.

So would your favorite type be dragon then?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello there, Jay! Welcome aboard to the community. :) No matter how familiar you are with Pokemon, you are more than welcome to join us. :D

As Method mentioned, we actually do have a large Roleplay forum, where you can join in on some RPs, as well as maybe create your own. Whichever type of roleplay you like, you'll find it there. :)

aaand to make you feel even more welcome, here's an epic picture of Salamence.
    Spoiler:

Well, have a great time here, and best of luck roleplaying here on PC! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. ^_^

Jay-Kunn

Lawfully Evil
    Years
  • Hello Jay-Kunn. :D
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity! We have an amazing section for created ROM games. Be sure to check it out! I'm METHOD_REPLEKIA/.
    You can call me Method or Replekia, whichever suits your fancy.
    Don't be shy, as I'm here most of the time if you have any questions or just wanna talk.

I used to Roleplay... I've been wanting to get back into it, but meh... I dunno. It's super fun though.

So would your favorite type be dragon then?

Thank you very much, Replekia ^^

RP is extremely fun. I'm pretty happy at doing it, especially when writing is involved (I write a lot of stories as well).

And, you would think so; but no actually :/ My favorite type is Electric; however, I am very fond of Dragons. Or should I say, I'm very fond of Salamence. Mine has always been a female; and she has helped me through every challenge since Ruby/Sapphire xD The Unova E4, the Sinnoh E4, and on down. Irreplaceable, she is ^^ I even use one on my WiFi team.

Hello there, Jay! Welcome aboard to the community. :) No matter how familiar you are with Pokemon, you are more than welcome to join us. :D

As Method mentioned, we actually do have a large Roleplay forum, where you can join in on some RPs, as well as maybe create your own. Whichever type of roleplay you like, you'll find it there. :)

aaand to make you feel even more welcome, here's an epic picture of Salamence.

Well, have a great time here, and best of luck roleplaying here on PC! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. ^_^

I've never felt so welcomed in my entire life xDD This is going straight to my wallpaper ^^

Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome ^^ I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay ^^

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Welcome Jay-Kunn! Most people on here are no noobs to Pokemon either, so it'll be easy for you to talk to everyone about what you like most about the game and about battling and stuff.
    You like Salamence? I love salamence! Dragons are my second favorite typing right next to flying types.
    So whats your favorite electric type then?

Back