• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all, new here...

Years
  • Greetings fellow Pokemon fans...

I am PokemonLady...

I hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here...

Feel free to contact me here...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, PokemonLady! You're in for a huge treat here at the forums, as we have so much to talk about in terms of Pokemon, and maybe a few interests or so. So go ahead and take a look around! You'll totally find some topics (or maybe events! We have a few Holiday events going on around, so you should totally check them out!).

Send me a message if you need any help with the forums, or leave a visitor message if you'd like someone to talk with. :) Read the rules though! Nice to meet you :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Greetings, and welcome to PC! If you ever want to chat, feel free to stop by my profile and leave a message anytime! In the meantime, be sure to look around our site. Whatever aspect of Pokemon you're interested in, you're sure to find a discussion forum about it, so go ahead and have fun! We're a friendly group here, so don't be afraid to ask us anything, we won't bite :)

Have fun here, and I hope you meet lots of folks while you're on the site!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Greetings fellow Pokemon fans...

I am PokemonLady...

I hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here...

Feel free to contact me here...

Welcome to the forums... PokemonLady...

I think we'll be able to actually get a chat going... if you want it...

Hey, I think the Other Chat is good for general chat, and the various specific sections for other Pokémon stuff, huh? Just go around and get a feel of the place - you'll know your way sooner or later!

Have fun, eh?

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Welcome PokemonLady! If you wanna chat with anyone here, you can always click on the chat button(it's at the top of the screen below the little PayPal button)! There are always lots of people there that like to chat, so feel free to make friends that way! :)

Welp, Have fun at PC!

Back