• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    I'm Wolfie and I'm new to PokeCommunity and would like to say a great big hey to all of ya :D

I love Pokemon (duh) have been playing since the release of Red/Blue and own all the games.

Just started reading the manga too recently, any other readers out there? lol :P

Anyway it's nice to join the community and I hope to make some new buddies ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I've been playing since the RBY games as well. ^_^ It's amazing as to how many of us members here have been playing since that era, and still cherish the memories we got from those games. :)

Why hello there, by the way. And welcome to the PokeCommunity. :) We, in fact, actually have a Manga section here! I'm not much of a manga reader though. I highly recommend you to take a look at Pokemon Manga/Comics, located right inside Pokemon General. You can talk about what you've read, as well as talk about your favorite characters & more!

You'll be making buddies in no time, and I hope to see you around the forums! :) Don't be shy to just leave me a message if you need any help. ^_^

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • A long time fan! Awesome! I've been playing for a long time as well! So long, that I don't even remember ever not playing it, LOL.

Welcome to PC, WolfieSka! I think that the Manga section should be first on your list to check out here, hehe! I don't read the manga, but I really wish I could. Sadly I don't really have any comic stores around where I live, so I kinda just watch the anime. Do you read any other manga or watch any anime? :D
    Well, I hope you like PC, and Happy Holidays!

Back