• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo's New Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Alright this isn?t really a new threat. It?s basically the same threat as before. Except that this time it won?t be with Ash and friends. And it won?t be the same Mewtwo. The first one is still in hiding and no one knows he exists. But even though Team Rocket doesn?t remember anything about it that doesn?t stop them from wanting the legendary Mew. Some of the information used in the first cloning managed to survive despite Mewtwo?s attempts to destroy it. So Giovanni began funding the project again. But because it was basically the same procedure the Pokemon they created was just like the old Mewtwo. There were only two differences. A slightly different appearance and his attitude is a bit different as well. The rest is obvious. Mewtwo didn?t like being used as an experiment so he destroyed the lab. The rest of the events are basically the same as well. Now he is searching for trainers to send invitations to. Now this will take place in Kanto so you won?t have Johto or Hoenn Pokemon unless you are like me and come from that region. Please no more than two. And People in Kanto still don?t know much about the Pokemon from other regions. Alright we?ll start immediately. You won?t need a description. We?ll find out what your Pok?mon are soon enough. Just put what you look like in your first post. Mine will be an example.

A girl about 13 years old lay on a grassy hill over looking the ocean. She wore blue jeans, a navy T-shirt with the letters PL in yellow on the right sleeve, and navy shoes with yellow stripes along the side. A navy cap with the letters PL in yellow on the front covered her dirty blonde hair which was pulled back into a ponytail. A Pok?gear hung around her neck and she had six Pok?balls each with a little gold marker in the shape of a Pokemon at her waste. On her right was her Navy backpack, which also had the letters PL on the front in yellow. And on her left was the little grass type Chikorita. Flying in circles above them both was a Pidgey who was wearing a navy headband with yellow stripes around it. Every now and then the Chikorita would open one eye and look up at the Pidgey. Suddenly the girl heard a load chirp that hadn?t come from her Pidgey. She opened her ocean blue eyes and saw a Fearow with some sort of collar. Before much more could happen she heard footsteps and sat up. A boy maybe 16 or so stopped and pointed to her. ?Hey you I?m lookin for a Pokemon trainer from some place called New Bark Town. Kid?s supposed to have some rare Pokemon and be really good. You seen some one like that.?

The girl looked at him. ?Yes I?ve seen them.? She replied unconcernedly.

?Good. Then tell me were they are.?

The girl stood up. Her Pidgey landed on her shoulder but her Chikorita didn?t stir. ?What do you want with them??

?I?m lookin for a battle.?

The girl nodded. ?Then I except your challenge.?

?What? I?m looking for the kid from New Bark. I don?t want to battle a runt like you.?

The girl pulled a Pokeball off her belt. The marker on it had the shape of a deer-like Pokemon. ?Why don?t we battle before you make to many assumptions.?

The boy pulled a Pokeball off his vest. ?Fine. The sooner I win this the sooner I?ll get to battle the other trainer.? He tossed the Pokeball into the air. A Tauros appeared.

The girl tossed her Pokeball into the air. A deer-like Pokemon with gems in it?s antlers. ?Stantler!? It shouted moving forward to face the Tauros. ?Ready? Stantler Quick Attack.? Said the girl calmly. Stantler charged the Tauros.

The boy seemed temporarily. Before the Stantler made contact he came back to Earth and shouted, ?Tauros dodge!? Tauros jumped out of the way. ?Now use Horn Attack!? Tauros lowered it?s head and charged at Stantler. Stantler stood it?s ground.

?Use Horn Attack too.? Said the girl quietly. Stantler lowered it?s head and pawed the ground. Then it charged at Tauros. There was an explosion of dust and bits of grass as the two collided. When the dust settled Stantler was scratching it?s nose with a hoof and Tauros was out cold on the ground.

The boy stared as the girl calmly recalled her Stantler. ?No way. I can?t have lost. Especially to a punk like you. If I can?t win against you and your freakish Pokemon then I?ll never win against that other trainer.? He recalled his Tauros and ran off.

The girl sighed. ?Some people just can?t see the truth. Even if it?s staring them in the face.? She sat back down and pulled out a sandwich.

While she was eating her Chikorita got up and yawned. ?Chika?? (What?d I miss??

The girl smiled. ?There?s no need to play dumb with me. I know you were awake through the whole battle.?

?Hard to tell. It didn?t last log.? The little grass type walked up and took a bite of the sandwich.

The girl looked at it. ?You could have asked you know.?

?Yeah I know.? Suddenly there was a great gust of wind. Pidgey was thrown backwards but the girl caught the little bird. She looked up and saw a Dragonite looking down at her.

?Thanks alot.? She muttered as she got up and deposited Pidgey on her shoulder. The Dragonite fished in its bag. Bag? Thought the girl curiously. The Dragonite pulled out a small card and handed it to her. A hologram of a young women appeared. (Not Nurse Joy this time.) The woman bowed then spoke, ?Greetings. This message is for highly promising Pokemon trainers. You are invited to a party hosted by my master, the worlds greatest Pokemon master.? The woman vanished and a map appeared. The woman started talking again. ?This is the location of the party. It will be held at the Pokemon Place on New Island. A ferry at the wharf will take you to the island tomorrow afternoon.? Some blue lines marked the rout from the wharf to the island. The image disappeared and the woman returned. ?Please send us your reply with the postcard. If you decide to attend bring the invitation with you or you will not be admitted.? She vanished. The Dragonite then pulled out a post card with yes and no written on it. The girl took it. She thought for a moment then shrugged. She marked the square for yes and gave the card back to the Dragonite. The Dragonite then spread its wings and took flight. The girl watched it go.

?Well lets finish eating and head to the wharf. We can stay there for the night, that way we won?t miss the ferry.? She packed up, then with Chikorita on her head and Pidgey on her shoulder, she headed off.

Alana

Years
  • I menchined it at the top of my first post. You don't need a description you describe yourself in your first post and start as soon as you decide to join.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • ... I knew that.

Shinin, a 5'7" 13 year old boy who wore a brown jacket and red baggy cargo pants, who had silver eyes and brown hair, was walking around a beach on Chrono Island, one of the Sevii Islands, with his Dragonair. They saw an old man standing on the water level line, meditating. They continued walking.
    When they came within 10 feet of the man, he said "Your Dragonair seems well trained. You must be a great trainer."
    "Er... yeah, I suppose." Shinin replied.
    "I challenge you... do you accept?" said the old man as he turned towards Shinin.
    "Sure." replied Shinin.
    The old man took out an ultra ball and threw it into the air. A Sceptile came out of it.
    "Dragonair, use Dragon Rage!" shouted Shinin. Dragonair shot blue flames at the Sceptile. It jumped over it and used leaf blade on Dragonair.
    "Use Flamethrower!" said Shinin. Dragonair shot flames at the Sceptile, and they barely hit it.
    "Use Crunch." said the old man. His Sceptile lept towards Dragonair and bit his tail.
    "Quickly, Extremespeed him!" said Shinin. Dragonair shot at Sceptile, causing him to faint.
    "Good job..." said the old man. He sent out a Gyarados and swam away on it.
    "Good job, Dragonair." Shinin said to his Dragonair. He gave it a super potion and they continued walking. Suddenly, a Dragonite appeared with a card. Suddenly, a hologram of a woman appeared.
    ?Greetings. This message is for highly promising Pokemon trainers. You are invited to a party hosted by my master, the worlds greatest Pokemon master.? The woman vanished and a map appeared. The woman started talking again. ?This is the location of the party. It will be held at the Pokemon Place on New Island. A ferry at the wharf will take you to the island tomorrow afternoon.? Some blue lines marked the rout from the wharf to the island. The image disappeared and the woman returned. ?Please send us your reply with the postcard. If you decide to attend bring the invitation with you or you will not be admitted.? She vanished. The Dragonite then pulled out a post card with yes and no written on it. Shinin marked "Yes" and gave it to the Dragonite. It then flew away.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: OMG this is an awesome idea Alana!

IC:He looked in the mirror digusted. "This looks horrible!" He exclaimed. Lex turned around to his closet to wear the usual, his short jeans and Black Umbreon shirt. He splipped on his shirt and then his pants when he noticed something wrong. "Mom why are my pants smaller on me? I'm only 5'7?" Lex asked his mom.

"Your going through your growth spurt, honey. Your 13 remember!" She replied smiling. Lex shuffled through his closet quickly and pulled out a pair of larger pants. He ran to the bathroom and splatted in some gel on his dark brown hair. "Mom I love you." Lex exclaimed. "Imma miss you!" They said to eachother. Lex was going to continue his journey to the Leauge. He grabbed his neatly packed backpack and his Umbreon, Shadow. He was going to be late for the signup. He rushed out and gave a kiss to his mother. "I love you! Bye" Lex yelled as he summoned Murkrow. Murkrow grasped Lex by his hand and flew upward without a struggle. During the flight, a massive Dragonite
    appeared behind Lex and handed him a letter and a device. He read:

You are invited~

You are invited to the new island where some of the best trainers will gather.

[]yes []no
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A projection appeared of a women who gave further information and directions about the event. Lex checked yes and gave it back to the mysterious Dragonite and he flew away flapping its wings.

Lex stuffed the device in his backpack and decided to go to the gathering after signing up for the leauge. He continued to fly with murkrow pondering about how weird this was.

OOC: this is gonna be good!!!

Alana

Years
  • OOC: I hope so. Once we get a couple more people I'll post again. That'll be the official start.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • OOC: Awww sweet!

IC:Emily, a 12 year old girl,being 5'5", and wearing her black flame shirt,jeans,and flame bandanna was sitting on a beach when a man wearing an silver shirt and black pants came up to her.

"I watched your last battle with that kid. You dominated." He said. "He wasn't a threat." She replied. "Mabye I will be." said the man and he sent out a Stantler. 'Probably not." Emily replied and sent out her Charizard,Flame. "Stantler use hypnosis!" The Stantlers antlers glowed. "Flame! Fly up high!" Emily said. Flame shot up into the clouds. Stantlers antlers stopped glowing. Emily motioned for Flame to come down. Flame then shot out of the sky and rammed into the Stantler. The pokemon fell over in defeat. "Nicely done." said the man sending out a Golem. Emily returned Flame and sent out her Dragonite. "Golem! Use Rock Throw!" Golem shook the Earth and threw boulders at Dragonite. Dragonite was hit in the leg by one but it seemed uneffected. "Dragonite! Use Twister!" Dragonite swirled around and sent a blue tornado at the Golem. The Golem was sent into the air, then came down with a boom. "You're good." said the man running off.

Emily let out her Charizard and praised both her pokemon. Then another dragonite came by and gave her Dragonite a letter. Dragonite gave it to Emily and she opened it. A hologram of a women appeared. "Greetings. This message is for highly promising Pokemon trainers. You are invited to a party hosted by my master, the worlds greatest Pokemon master.? The women dissapered and a map appeared. ?This is the location of the party. It will be held at the Pokemon Place on New Island. A ferry at the wharf will take you to the island tomorrow afetrnoon." A blue line showed the route. "Please send your answer on the post card. If you attend please bring the post card or you will not be admitted." The Dragonite gave her the Yes or No card and she marked yes. Emily gave it to the Dragonite and it flew off.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    ((ok she looks like this))Devyn sat in the shade of a tree down on the sandy beach,her wartortle sat by her and a pigeotto sat in the tree.on the wartotle's shell the word RUNE was carved in that was his name,the pigeotto's name was may.

Devyn was about 5'7 and was about 15 she had her pokemon since they hatched from eggs and has a special bond with them.she sat there watching rune splay in the sand and water and may slept lightly whil devyn sat watching her pokemon a wave cam up and got her feet wet and she stood up to dry them when rune shote her with a water gun"hay no fare"she said runnint to the water droping her sword and cape and played in the water with rune.

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    OOI'll join sounds fun.:P

IC: He got up as his mother yelled "Blade!!...Get up you lazy!! Its almost 12!" Blade got up and put on his silver pants and a red top but a black jumper over it, he yelled to his mother "Yeah yeah,whatever I'm gonig to do my hair now." he waltzed into his bathroom and made his hair like a short mohawk. When he was in his room he grabed his pokeballs and his Sneasel was still asleep on his bed. Blade flicked the sheets so Sneasel got shot off the end, Blade started laughing.

Blade is sitting at his table eating his breakfast, Sneasel was eating his food at the under the table. Blade finished his food then ran out of the house. He went to the speciel(sp?) stop where he found Sneasel when it was a baby and very injered(sp?).He was lying down and looking at the clouds when a big gush of wind went by he got up, and had a look, it was a Pokemon going past, the pokemon landed; It was a Dragonite, it gave Blade an invitation, he red it to himself and said "yes" to it.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Ok PiroMunkie. Now we should all head for the wharf.

The girl arrived at the a few hours later. A light rain had started but she wasn't to wet. Pidgey shook herself and Chikorita jumped off her shoulder. "Come on let's find something to eat. A small sandwich isn't much compared to the little walk we just took. More off the walk I took." She laughed and tossed her Pidgey into the air before heading for the Pokemon Center that was inside the wharf. A poster near the entrance held the picture of a woman. It said missing. It gave a little information about her and said she was the daughter of a well known Pokemon Prof. Prof. Moon. The girl stared at the picture for a while then looked at Pidgey. "She looks firmiliar doesn't she?"

"Sure does." Replied the Pidgey. The girl walked into the center trying to remember where she had seen her before.

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    Blade got up and told Sneasel "We better hurry up and get to the wharf before it starts to rain" Sneasel got up and noded his head, so then set off; Only a few hills away, they got to the wharf, when they where inside Blade saw alot of people with strong Pokemon, but he knew that Sneasel was the only one, along with his 5 other Pokemon.

He saw a girl walking away from a poster, Blade walked over to the poster and looked at it hard, Sneasel was stareing at somthing outside; "Hey Sneasel, look at this." Blade said while Sneasel jumped up on his shoulder.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • "Murkrow its about to rain... Hurry lets go to the Wharf! "Lex commanded murkrow right after the sign up. The murkrow dove in at top speed and reached the wharf as fast as a blink of and eye. Lex landed saftely and retrived Murkrow into its pokeball. Shadow Walked at his side as he entered. Inside, he saw an abundance of strong looking trainers. In the center of the room he spotted a girl pondering abou something. She looked friendly so Lex walked up to greet her. "Hello, Im Lex and you?" Lex questioned.

Alana

Years
  • The girl looked around. "Hello." She said. Pidgey chirped and Chikorita stared at Shadow.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • "We should go to the wharf." Shinin told his Dragonair. He jumped on him and they started flying to it. After about 10 minutes, they arrived. They landed and walked inside. He walked to a food shop and bought a large pizza. Shinin then released his Ampharos and his Metang. They all ate the pizza except Metang, because it couldn't eat. Shinin noticed a "Missing" poster. He stared at the girl for a minute, then continued eating.

Yami's Girl

Years
  • "Well guys we should head to the wharf." Emily hopped on her Charizard and took off. Before they got there it started raining. Emily landed Flame and got on Dragonite. They got there when it was raining hard.

I walked inside my pokemon safely tucked inside their balls. "Hope they have food here." Emily muttered. She got some food for her and her pokemon and noticed a group a people, with one person who had a Pidgey. She walked up to them. But before she could come to them she noticed a Missing poster. Emily studied it for a while and thought:Where have I seen her before? Then she walked up to the group. She sat down at the table. "Hello," She said."My name is Emily."

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    devyn looked up at the sky when she heard the sound of wings a larg black pideotto droped a letter down and flew a way and she piked it up and read it and waved for rune and may and rune returd to its pokevall and piggeotto piked devyn up and they headed for the warf the invatation tuked neatly in her poket with a bag of berrys.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: Wow Alana this is goin good!

IC: "So, your here for that invitation. Whats you name?" Lex questioned. Lex looked up to find a Pidgey. There was something different about her Pidgey. By looking at his eye you could sence strength. His wings were stiff and strong. Same with her Chikorita. She must be a good trainer Lex thought.

Yami's Girl

Years
  • OOC:Oh no! Ya think? XD

IC:Emily saw Lex staring at the girl's pokemon.She wanted to know what was wrong with them, so she stared too. Emily could see that the Pidgey, although it looked like any old Pidgey, was one tough cookie. It's talons were sharp, wing flapped effortlessly, and it looked almost fearsome. The Chicorita was just as tough. Wow! she thought.Those pokemon sure look trained.

Alana

Years
  • The girl looked at her Pidgey and she landed on her shoulder. "My name's Alana. Yeah I came cause of this letter." She picked up her Chikorita and said, "I was about to head over to that Pokemon Center and get something to eat." Her Chikorita jumped out of her arms and smiled. "So what's your name?"

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: I already said! lol^^

IC: "Lex,nice to meet you!" Lex greeted the girl. He extended his arm for a handshake...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back