• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo's New Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
  • "Oh hello Emily!" Lex greeted. The women came up to the stage and gathered everybodys attantion. "Excuse, Please enjoy the feast. My master will appear shortly. " She spoke with no flaw.

Lex sat and waited. He rubbed on Umbreon's fur who layed on his lap. The rest of the pokemon were pigging out on the feast table.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: Alright heres the moment you've been waiting for. Oh and the pic I'm gonna use has the backround of a snowy field but just ignore that.

Suddenly all the lights went out. Alana stood up and looked around. Then a bright light shon from a hole in the ceiling. "What's going on?" Pidgey chirped on her shoulder and Chikorita jumped into her arms.

"You are about to meet my master the worlds greatest Pokemon master." Replied the woman calmly. She pointed towards the light. A figure was visable. It seemed to be lazily falling or floating slowly down. Alana squinted trying to figure out what it was. Well what ever it was she was sher it wasn't human. The creature landed gently on the floor but the light still shon. Pidgey and Chikorita were both quivering. The rest of Alana's Pokemon were watching the creature waiting. Alana stared. It was a Pokemon but not one she had ever seen or heard of. The woman spoke again. "Yes the world's greatest Pokemon master is also the strongest Pokemon on earth. This is the ruler of New Island and soon the whole world. Mewtwo." The lights came on and the bright one went out. Alana could see it clearly now.It was unlike any creature she had ever seen. It seemed to be radiating power. Chikorita jumped out of her arms and stood in front of her.

"Mewtwo." She said quietly.

Mewtwo's New Threat

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex lookd up at the pokemon. He had a bold sharp look of skill and understanding. Lex was somewhat intimidated. He spoke and he seemed to have a ver human like voice. He had a deep tone of voice. That intimidated Lex even more. He began speaking and Lex heard.

OOC: Alan thats your job right. You can only control him..

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • Just before mewtwo appeared "my name is chris" I said to Alana just as the lights went out after mewtwo landed I whispered "so he is the sorce of the incredable psycic power I senced on arival"

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Yes. And I'm goin to have to power play for a moment ok.

Lex stepped forward. "A Pokemon can't be a Pokemon master. It's not possible." Mewtwo spoke through the woman,

"Quiet human. From now on your rules mean nothing. I am in control and you are not." To prove his point he raised his hand. Lex was surrounded in dark blue light and lifted into the air. He smiled and began to close his fingers squeezing Lex very hard. The rest of them watched in horor as Mewtwo tossed Lex into his Tyranitar. He smiled even more nastily. He glanced at the woman then swiped his hand across the air saying, "You are no longer of any use to me." She seemed to come out of a trance. She stumbled and fell to the ground. When she raised her head the cap she had been wearing fell off.

"Hey you're the Prof. daughter." Said Alana staring. The woman stood up.

"What's going on? Where am I?"

"You were under my control. Your knoledge was useful to me but I know longer need you so I cleansed your mind of the events that happened while you were under my control."

"What gave you the right to do that?" Asked Alana angrily.

Mewtwo shrugged. "I am the most powerful Pokemon in the world. I can munipulate humans as I please."

Alana stepped forward. "What makes you think that? You have no right to control any living being."

"Humans created me. Some wanted to test me and one wanted me to serve him. "But I will serve no human. I am more powerful than any of you."

"So you hate humans and think Pokemon should rule?"

Mewtwo shook his head. "No Pokemon are no better. They are weak and they allowed themselves to be enslaved by humans. They do as they bid with out complant. They are just as pathetic as humans."

Pidgey chirped and took flight and Chikorita stepped forward as did many of the other Pokemon. They all spoke their peice to Mewtwo. "So you all think you are humans friends not slaves?" They nodded. "Then you are more pathetic then I thought."

"They are not pathetic they speak the truth. Pokemon are our friends. And I'll prove it to you!"

"Is that a challenge?" Said Mewtwo with amusement.

"You bet it is." Mewtwo smiled and raised his hands. The wall behind him lifted revealing a stadium.

"This is our battle field." He teleported to one side of it.

"He planned this all along." Whispered Alana quietly. "What is he planning?" She walked to the other side with the rest of the trainers. Before they reached the battle field three Pokemon appeared behind Mewtwo. A Charizard, a Blastous, and a Venasuar. (Sorry couldn't think of a better trio.)

"Who will challenge me first? It doesn't matter. KNown of you can beat my clones."

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • "Ill chalenge you first but not to a pokemon battle insted I chalenge you to a battle of telekensis" I said walking upto and standing at the edge of the circle" <ooc can we control mewtwo for our battles only and you control him the rest of the time if not i'll edit my post> mewtwo floated himself over and stood on the other side of the circle. My eyes glowed blue and his red. He moved back a bit as if he was pushed then I was pushed back then mewtwo fell on his side "your strong for a human but unfortuantly your not strong enough" he said as his hand grew blue and he lifted me up and threw me into the grandstand although I couldnt direct myself back to the ground I managed to slow my self down enough to avoind taking any dammage before i jumped down to the ground panting I said to everyone "hes tough"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    what i look like.

can i join in or is it too late. and if i can when or how should i join. it seems you have already started to swim or fly to the island.
    i think its to late to post getting the invitation and showing my pokemon so ill just say i have a lapras,a pikachu, a pidgeot and a warturtle.under my cloak i have a blue tank top the same colour as my cloak and some blue pants a slitghly darker shado of blue than my cloak. i am very fit and have a goodfigure. i have spent most of my life near water.
    oh and the name of my character is cassandra. cass for short.

so um where should i join in?should i start swimmin or flying to the island?

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • OOC; Sorry Shadow Wolf. But we've started battling so no more people can join. :(

"Everyone becarful he's hiding his true power."

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • "I'll take you on, Mewtwo!" said Shinin. He whispered to his Wailord to use Water Spout. His Wailord made his water hole thing face Mewtwo and he shot water at him. The water was blocking the view of what was happening. When the water stopped, Mewtwo was a little wet but was inside a bubble forcefield.
    "Well played." said Mewtwo. "But not well enough."
    Shinin told his Nidoking to horn drill him. His Nidoking ran towards him and jammed his horn into Mewtwo's forcefield, breaking it, then his horn hit Mewtwo's arm. Mewtwo's eyes turned blue and he used Psychic to blast Nidoking away. He then healed his arm with his psychic powers.
    "****, he's strong." Shinin said to himself.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • I sent out my Charizard and Tyranitar. "We'll see if you can beat my pokemon." Flame(In case you've forgotten that's my Charizard)rushed towards Mewtwo. But he put another forcefield around himeself. Flame hit and slid across the floor. "Don't use power," I said. "Use knowledge." Tyranitar used Faint attack on Mewtwo. Even though it hit he was not at all effected. Flame used Fire Spin and surounded him in a funnel of Flames. Mewtwo brushed them off and using his Phychic powers threw my pokemon into the wall. "Holy Crap!" I said running over to them.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex was panting with fatigue.Mewtwo holds unspeakable power! He whispered to himself. He was badly injured but rose up from his position on the floor. Lex was infuriated at him. This was'nt fair. Not at all. He called upon Tyranitar and ordered him to use Hyper Beam. Mewtwo was batteling another trainer and the ultra violet beam was shot towards him. Without even facing Lex, an immense forcefeild curcumscribed and envoloped him. The beam was refelcted and sent back towards Tyranitar. Tyranitar was lasted by the beam and he fainted. "Tyranitar! come back!" Lex roared as he began to dissapear with a purple mist left behind. Tears ran down his cheeks..."You Bastard!" Lex screeched with infuriation.

Alana

Years
  • Mewtwo blocked one attack after another. "None of you are brave enough to face my Pokemon. And you will never beat me. Let's begin our battles." He nodded at the Venasuar. "Which one of you will battle now?"

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • I walk around to Alana "want to doubble battle him you know 2 vs 1 if he excepts we will have the advantage" I said waiting for a reply

Alana

Years
  • "No it breaks the rules of battling. And thats not right no matter who your battling." Alana stepped forward. "I'll face your Venasaur. Go for it Stantler." Stantler reared and charged onto the battle field. Venasuar walked slowly to meet him. The battl began instantly and ended just as fast. Stantler was picked up by Vine WHip and hurled to the other ennd of the stadium. "Stantler!" Cried Alana as she raced towards her pokemon.

OOC; When you battel don't kid yourself. We all know how strong mEwtwo and his clones are.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • "Ill go now" I said throwing caramy's ball into the arena "fly up out of the vine whip range and use fire blast. The fire blast hit but the venusaur just shruged it off as if it were a water pokemon then jumped and grabed charmy with its vines and pulled him to the ground causeing him to faint i recalled him and stod on the side lines

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex stood afar watching the greuling battle between the pokemon and Mewtwo's unstopable power. Now Lex was very much intimidated by Mewtwo's power. Lex bent his her towards Alana and whispered."Alana, What are we gonna do?"

Alana

Years
  • "I don't know. If we can't even beat his Venasuar then we're in trouble." Mewtwo was speaking again. "Is that the best fight you pathetic humans can mange?"

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • ooc can i spped things up to the catching otherwise ill deleat my post

"I guess you cant even manage to slightly weaken one of my pokemon even when you had the type advantage now I claim your pokemon as my prize" said mewtwo as he spred his arms and black balls appeared and flew at all the pokemon. I put a barrier around mine and alana's pokemon and as i tried for another trainers my barriers ran out from using too much psycic energy. As I turned my head I saw the balls going down a tube that was covered by big machine things and they were about to close. I grabbed alanas hand and teleported us under the machines and down the tube.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • the story showed how mewtwo was created and how he destroyed the lab but unfortuantly it didnt show his weakness. Just after the movie finished all the clones came out of the machine and the conver belt reversed and mewtwos balls came out of the machine and opend realesing thier captured pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back