• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys im new here. need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2012
    uhmmm i was browsing the net then i suddenly came into this pokemon battle revolution. i was wondering how could i play it with the computer, and how to download it.... i cant find links
    or if i cant play it just suggest whats good pokemon game for pc as of this moment
    i hope someone would help me here :D
    thanks in advance

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Unfortunately, here at pc, we cannot provide you with any links that takes you to download Pokemon Rom games. My only suggestion i can give you is to keep searching using Google or any search engine you use in preference.

Though, I can still give you a recommendation: you are more than welcome to visit the Hacks Showcase Subsection of the Emulation section where you can find numerous hacked games made by our own members. That is, if you're still interested. :-)

Sorry for the inconvenience though. Imma have to lock this since its more of a question about Pokemon roms rather than an intro. If you like, you can try again. Feel free to pm me if you still have questions.

Brb closing dis.

Locked~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back