• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oblgatory ntroductory Thngy

soranium21

Eternally Hungry
Years
  • Here are your missing Is: iIi

Now, on to the introduction! Yo. I'm soranium21. Call me Sora if you feel like it. The end...

Not. I don't think an introduction should be that short. Anyway, I think the first question would be why the heck did I end up here? Well, a friend told me that this place had a decent RP section. It did, so I joined. I'll wait for a new one, though. Wouldn't wanna ruin the flow of an on-going one, right? Right. On to the next one.

Hobbies! My favorite part. Well, actually, no. I'm not so vain as to think that people would care about what I like and what I have to say. I'm doing it anyway, though. It's netiquette, and it's traditional. I like the usual. Foodies, Zs, UpUpDownDownLeftZ, mango, animu, and O2. Well, the last one wasn't really a hobby, but oh well.

Next. Pokemon. Of course you can't leave that question out; this is a Poke-centric forum, after all. I was addicted to the first three regions, yes. I played the fourth, but with not as much enthusiasm, and I haven't even touched the fifth. Sad for Snivy and the bunch, but every one to their own, I guess. I don't really care about the anime, since I think of Pokemon as a game where you excavate your own tunnel through a mountain. You don't really get to pick what the guy does when you just watch TV, do you?

Usually, I'd talk about my personality in this part, but there's no need for that, I think. Those paragraphs have enough 'attitude' as they are.

To those who listened, here's a cookie.

tl;dr GIGAAA DRIIIILLLLLL BREEAAAAAAAAK!

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Ah, still as eccentric as ever, Sora-nyan~...

Okay, scratch that. You sound more eccentric than Dr. Bosconovitch, Haruhi Suzumiya and Fuko Ibuki put together. Well, that's an insult to Haruhi, but you get the idea.

Seriously though, you sound... Eh. I can't think of the right word.

Anyway, to those who are reading, I am not the friend Sho-kun here is talking about. I have absolutely no relations to himer.

Joking aside, Sora-nyan is a hard-to-please fanfiction writer looking for a RP to join, and take my word for it that he is a caring, considerate, creative creature... most of the time.

Well, nice to see you here Sora-nyan~

Oh, and P.S. I was joking around that this was obligatory =D

Last edited:

soranium21

Eternally Hungry
    Years
  • Wow, I'm liking this forum already. The edit mechanism is nifty and clean. Oh, it's Rune. Hi Rune. Hmm... what now?

Oh right, yeah, I forgot to say that too. I write to pass time. The problem is that I have a lot of alternatives, so I don't get to do it a lot... which saves the world since it's so bad it could blow up a civilization. And I'm not hard to please. Don't go around spreading rumors like that, Rune! I'm pretty open minded, but not too much that I forget my own opinions. I'm picky when it comes to food, though, so don't try to give me coffee or broccoli.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Err... What rumor? That you're a caring, considerate, creative creature?

Yeah, anyway, Sora's a fast writer, who writes better when he's injured, or is sick. Unfortunately, he procrastinates, a lot, just like me. He is a better writer than me though... :\

Speaking of which, would you like coffee while you wait for the others? I heard you're allergic to it! =D And you should eat your veggies! You don't want Kyubey to tear out your soul now, would you? Sora-nyan~

Well, I don't think I can share anything in this introduction anymore. Oh! Yeah! He writes this story "The Capturing Goddess" that I really like reading. Too bad he doesn't write that often though. Of-course the same could be said of me, but still!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Nice to meet you, Sora~! Rune told me about you. :3

Omg, DRILLL BREEEAK reminds me of that game; it was about a drill, and this girl, and yeeeeah... I don't remember it, but it was cool. :3 Anywho, you're interested in RPing and Fanfic right? They are right here in this forum!

Feel free to VM, or PM me if you just wanna chat, or hang out or something. :3

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Ah, Sora-nyan~, this is the senpai I told you about. You know, the one that has the idea about the RP that made you interested about this forums?

Anyway, Sora-nyan, this is Miss Doronjo, or as I call him "Steve-senpai" or just senpai. Senpai, this litol girl is Soranium21 (I am not at all used to this name) but I call h... her Sho-kun, or more often Sora-nyan~

P.S. I won't let you escape the influence of Lex-san and Arty-kun. Also Matt-chan.

soranium21

Eternally Hungry
    Years
  • You're mediocre at sarcasm, Rune. I mean it. Stop. Just... stop. I'll report you if you do! Well, not really, but we should talk somewhere else, not the intro thread. I mean, I want other people to welcome me too, you know. I like welcomes. They make me feel welcomed. Now how would I get welcomed if people feel like it's awkward to do so since they might intrude on a conversation? Right? Right. K. Oh, and there's a reason the 's' is not capitalized, yanno. But hey, if you like it that way, then go ahead.

Thanks for the welcome, Miss Doronjo. I appreciate it. Really. A game with drills... you mean Summon Nights? So... what's a VM?
    >derpface.png

So yeah. Good evening (or morning/noon/midnight/dawn/dusk/snack time/stupid o'clock if time zones affect you), I am soranium21, not really better known as Sora, but would rather be called that. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu... or something. Did I spell that right in romaji?

Eh. You get the message.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • YOU KNOW SUMMON NIGHT SWORDS CRAFT STORY?!
    Fffff, I like you already. :3

Anyway, VMs stand for Visitor Messages; the messages that go on your profile. :3 Of course, you don't necessarily have to use that; we can just use PMs. ^^;
    /oh yes; you've read the rules, right? They're important as well. o3o Well, they're easy to understand, but yeah.

And its the morning for me. I live in Canada. :3

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Yeah, yeah. I get it. You're the one blessed with the sense of humor, not me.

Also, Summon Nights. Ah, the memories.

soranium21

Eternally Hungry
    Years
  • Actually, I haven't, but forums far and near basically have the same golden rules. No flaming, no double posting, no necroing. The rest are usually thread-specific rules, so there's really no sweat. Thanks for clearing that up, by the way. I was thinking more along the lines of "Virtual Machine" or "Visual Movel." And yes, I know Summon Nights. In fact, I liked it. Quite a bit. Good morning, then, and thanks for the warm welcome Ms. Doronjo. I'll try to make my stay here a productive one.

Don't worry. You're getting better, Rune. In fact, you just made a joke in that post! Good job. Now take it to eleven.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • You got me at the roleplay. I am a Roleplayer myself, so hop on in on our Roleplay section. Skymin, our lovely RP mod, critics roleplay at least twice a week, so I am sure that in the coming days, you will see some new RP's. Of course, there are still several RP's there in their SU phases. See if you can try to secure yourself a spot. Also, see if you can spot yours truly.

Aside from that, I have nothing else to say. Welcome to PC! and have fun.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Yeah, the guys in the RP thread are... funny. To say the least. You should go ahead and introduce yourself there.

Well, you can create a RP too Sora-nyan, I know you have some crazy ideas in that head of yours. Who knows? You might be voted as the 'Most Original RP' of the '12 2nd quarter.

Just saying. Also, Eleven? Hah?

soranium21

Eternally Hungry
    Years
  • Oh, I have no doubt that I have a chance at that. But then again, I'm not exactly the most eccentric person in the world and IT'S 9 FRICKEN PM HERE AND I HAVEN'T BATHED YET. Just kidding, of course. YOu're more eccentric than me, after all. The real problem, actually, is that I'll be inactive in the next two months, so there's no guarantee that the RP would thrive. And I have no doubt about how wonderful the people in the RP section are. I mean, birds of the same feather fock together. Here's your missing l: l. And because you don't get it, I recommend you get a dose of trope. Right. Fragging. Now.

Thanks, miltankRancher. I'll get to that as soon as I get the chance. Thanks for the tip. And having fun goes without saying, I guess.

Now, where did I drop my Evoker? I need to prepare for tonight.

----------------

Oh yeah! Rune said that I write better when I'm sick earlier, right? That's definitely true. I mean, it's when my creativeness circuit closes. The thoughts flow out naturally, and really, since I'm not feeling well, I won't have much else to do. So I write for the heck of it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • What is going on here.............

I can't tell if it's arguing or just spam, but it needs to stop. That goes to both Sora and Rune. If you want to continue this, take it to PM or VM. Intro threads are more about getting to know the person, not telling whether the reply was sarcastic or not, so pleeeease be kind?

/me is dizzy in this thread.

BUT ANYWAYS, BACK ON TOPIC AND STUFF... Welcome to PC, Sora. :) I see you've met a few friends already. xD Don't hesitate to PM or VM me if you have questions & stuff, as I'm able to assist you. :D

The Fanfic & Writing section is perfect for you if you want to get started on writing. Best of luck in that though, and have a greeeeeat time here. :D

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Wow huge conversation is huge... at least you seem to be enjoying yourself already. :P The RP section is really good and i enjoying reading them from time to time. (never joined in since i feel id ruin it :P) Ha quite the list of hobbies.. 02 was a nice touch. :P I really enjoyed the first three regions as well, i did play the fourth but never finished since my save got corrupted. -.- I haven't even played 5th since i wanted to play platinum beforehand. True about the anime... it is a little more fun being able to pick what you want to do rather then watch what someones doing. YAY a cookie! :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

soranium21

Eternally Hungry
    Years
  • Don't worry, none of that was spam. It's kinda like a creative introduction of sorts. I mean, if I just say I have quality X, then people would have to take my word for it. What if I was lying? So I figured expressing myself through conversation would give people the freedom to judge me from what they see, not what I say. Rune opened an opportunity, so I thought "why the heck not?" Yep, I am whimsical like that. Nevertheless, I am grateful for the warm welcome [FM]Meganium, and yes, I am currently browsing those sections. I promise to move my non-introductory conversations to PMs and VMs. Now where's the writer lounge...

Oh, I'm always happy when I feel like being happy. Yeah, while the game is quite linear in nature plot-wise (kick the arses off those eight gym leaders, then take the crown from the Elite 4 and the Champ!), everything else is up to the player, which I appreciate. The allure of freedom is hard to resist, a stupid man once said. He was right, though. Cookies for him. See you around too, BrickbusterX (nice name you got there, sounds like Megaman wearing a power-up that lets him play Tetris).

Last edited:
    Back