• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Hello. I have finally decided to present myself.
    So, I am Chapmic, I'm 21, I live in France.
    I'm a fan of Pokemon since I'm 8, when i got Pokemon Blue. But shame on me, I still didn't buy Pokemon Black or White.
    I'm a fan of a lot of things, but I don't have enough place. I need something "bigger on the inside".:laugh:
    Here is a fun fact: Every time I got a Pokemon game, my best friend allways got the other version. That was very usefull to complete our Pokedexes.

Well, I hope to have good times with you guys.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Hey, welcome to PC. I recently just joined and let me tell you, you will be bewildered by how helpful and friendly the people around PC are.
    Enjoy your stay here none the less, have fun.

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! You live in France.. very nice. Iv always wanted to go there, ill probably visit there on day since i like to travel. My first game was actually Red and I really enjoyed it. (i later got blue as well) I still haven't even played white or black since i wanted to beat platinum first. :P Ohhh lucky you having a friend to trade with the other version to complete your Pokedex! You'll be able to do whatever it is your interested in here, so just look around a little and you'll find what your most interested in. Also if you have any questions about PC, just message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you have a good time here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Hello. I have finally decided to present myself.
    So, I am Chapmic, I'm 21, I live in France.
    I'm a fan of Pokemon since I'm 8, when i got Pokemon Blue. But shame on me, I still didn't buy Pokemon Black or White.
    I'm a fan of a lot of things, but I don't have enough place. I need something "bigger on the inside".:laugh:
    Here is a fun fact: Every time I got a Pokemon game, my best friend allways got the other version. That was very usefull to complete our Pokedexes.

Well, I hope to have good times with you guys.

Hi Chapmic!

You're 21? I'm almost 20 (well, when October comes around)

I remember getting my first exposure to Pokemon when I was 6 or 7 when I watched the Kanto saga of the anime and having a Pikachu plushie back then.

I didn't start playing Pokemon games until 2003, when I got Ruby.

I then eventually played Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver and Black.

You should get Black and White cos I loved the Pokemon (well, most of them).

Here's a little stuff about me:

Hikari10 is a 19-year-old Australian born in October 1992. She is from Sydney and has been playing Pokemon games since 2003 and has been watching the anime since 1997. Her favorite Pokemon is Oshawott due to calling him cute when she saw Oshawott's facial expression in the anime.

Born: October 1, 1992

Nationality: Australian

Favorite Pokemon: Oshawott

Username origin:
    "Hikari" - Japanese name of Dawn, one of her favorite Pokemon characters.
    "10" - Born in October, which is the 10th month in the calendar year.

Celebrities she shares a b'day with: Julie Andrews

Zodiac Sign: Libra (Western), Monkey (Chinese)

Likes: Pokemon, anime, manga, DeviantArt, memes, music, TV, sport, YouTube, social media, friendly PC users, comedy and eating out
    Dislikes: Spiders, flying, mean people, denim clothing, PC being down, rivalries, British TV shows, being late, excessive studies, getting bashed, heavy metal music, WikiLeaks and Julian Assange

Hikari10 would love to be your friend if you respect her love towards Oshawott.

Hikari10 loves anyone who finds her funny cos she does good jokes in PC's Other Trivia section.

Last edited:
    Back