• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone! I'm new here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I suggest you to link your youtube videos or your channel in your signature, since that is the only appropriate area for advertising. Linking your video in a thread is considered as spam here in the forums. I'd take it down, but since you're new, I'd rather let you off with a recommendation. ;)

But since you just introduced yourself, welcome! You should visit the Pixel Art section if you like to see some Fakemon designs made by our members. You can comment on the designs, as well as make your own gallery of sprites, if you have a few fakemon sprites to show off.

Also, in the Competitive Battling Center, we have a PO server where you can join in and play. :D Click here and you'll be on your way! :)

But anyways, PM me or VM me if you have questions & stuff, and be sure to read the rules, ok? Have fun here!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ahh seem your interested in many different things regarding Pokemon. I never got into competitive battling because i like using Pokemon i like rather then ones that are good. ( i would be terrible if i did decide to :P) I also watched your videos and there really good! It shows you know what your talking about and you add a nice mixture of Pokemon which is nice. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your games go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Back