• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from rITual!

rITual

We're only animals.
Years
  • Well hello there!

My name is Darren but you can call me rITual. I've had this screen name for a while. I wanted something a little different and seeing as it is an on-line username, I figured capitalising the "IT" would add more impact.

I'm generally a modest person. I've never hunted for glory or to be the very best (like no one ever was). I've always been content with being my own person and quietly observing. However, I can be pretty loud when I want to be.

I've just finished my exams and Monday I begin my plumbing training/apprenticeship. It wasn't what I previsioned I'd be doing but it has it's rewards. My real dream is to be in the police force. Plumbing will hopefully allow me to work over-seas, though.

I've always loved the first generation of Pokémon. Picking the Charmander is nostalgic and makes me think back to being younger where me and my cousin would battle on the Gameboy colours (those were the days).

I don't really know what else to say. I'll mostly be spending my time in the Emulation forum. I welcome any friend requests as meeting new people is what makes me happiest.

Take care and stay safe,
    rITual.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I actually prefer calling members with their formal names rather than code names and stuff. So welcome aboard, Darren! Though, I do agree that rlTual has more impact than the usual Ritual which is way too boring to look at. :P

That's quite an introduction by the way, well I couldn't tell more about myself besides being such a very quiet person despite me posting a lot around in the forums. Some people is actually quite the opposite in real life and with social networking sites.

I am very sure that you will love this place as much as we all do, so yeah, no worries! You will also get to meet a lot of PokeFans and discussing Pokemon to the fullest. There are also some members here that are from your place as well, which would be really cool if you would also get to meet them in person! Though, that depends on you if you want. ^^

Anyway, I'll see you around! Any questions? Just send me a message and I'll get to it as soon as possible. Keep in mind the rules as well if you don't want to get yourself in troubles! ♥

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha nice reference to the first Pokemon theme song there. :P Yes those days playing first gen were great... really fun times. The emulation section is pretty open with a lot to talk and do so you should have a lot of fun. You'll meet a lot of new people here and the community is very nice so meeting new people is fairly easy. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

rITual

We're only animals.
    Years
  • I actually prefer calling members with their formal names rather than code names and stuff. So welcome aboard, Darren! Though, I do agree that rlTual has more impact than the usual Ritual which is way too boring to look at. :P

That's quite an introduction by the way, well I couldn't tell more about myself besides being such a very quiet person despite me posting a lot around in the forums. Some people is actually quite the opposite in real life and with social networking sites.

I am very sure that you will love this place as much as we all do, so yeah, no worries! You will also get to meet a lot of PokeFans and discussing Pokemon to the fullest. There are also some members here that are from your place as well, which would be really cool if you would also get to meet them in person! Though, that depends on you if you want. ^^

Anyway, I'll see you around! Any questions? Just send me a message and I'll get to it as soon as possible. Keep in mind the rules as well if you don't want to get yourself in troubles! ♥
    Hey Snivy063,

That's a little ironic you describe it as "formal" because I always describe my own name as formal. Capitalising the "IT" part came about because I spent quite a lot of time on computer related forum and I was hoping to go into computer security training. :P

Thank you! It'd be great to get to know you, along with many other members here, so hopefully I will find out a little more about you. :)

I've actually registered here before but I never really stayed. I think I'm finding that as I get older (seventeen now), I'm appreciate retro games even more. I'd love to make more friends wherever those may be.

Thank you for the reply. :)

Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha nice reference to the first Pokemon theme song there. :P Yes those days playing first gen were great... really fun times. The emulation section is pretty open with a lot to talk and do so you should have a lot of fun. You'll meet a lot of new people here and the community is very nice so meeting new people is fairly easy. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)
    Hey Brickbusterx,

Thank you for the welcome. I'm glad you liked it! I was tempted to make more references but I didn't want to milk the sheep TOO much.

Indeed they were! I feel a bit silly not being able to move past my love for it with all the Pokémon versions being available to play.

The emulation section already looks pretty inviting. Which section are you in mostly?

See you around! :)

Years
  • Well hello there!

My name is Darren but you can call me rITual. I've had this screen name for a while. I wanted something a little different and seeing as it is an on-line username, I figured capitalising the "IT" would add more impact.

I'm generally a modest person. I've never hunted for glory or to be the very best (like no one ever was). I've always been content with being my own person and quietly observing. However, I can be pretty loud when I want to be.

I've just finished my exams and Monday I begin my plumbing training/apprenticeship. It wasn't what I previsioned I'd be doing but it has it's rewards. My real dream is to be in the police force. Plumbing will hopefully allow me to work over-seas, though.

I've always loved the first generation of Pokémon. Picking the Charmander is nostalgic and makes me think back to being younger where me and my cousin would battle on the Gameboy colours (those were the days).

I don't really know what else to say. I'll mostly be spending my time in the Emulation forum. I welcome any friend requests as meeting new people is what makes me happiest.

Take care and stay safe,
    rITual.

Hi RITual, how ya doin'?

I know how tough exams are, I never did any.

You seem to be a Kanto Pokemon Purist, I am not that sort of Pokefan.

Anyway, remember to contact any moderators!

- Hikari10, actually hates what's being showcased in her avatar/signature. A certain user dared her to do it...

rITual

We're only animals.
    Years
  • Hi RITual, how ya doin'?

I know how tough exams are, I never did any.

You seem to be a Kanto Pokemon Purist, I am not that sort of Pokefan.

Anyway, remember to contact any moderators!

- Hikari10, actually hates what's being showcased in her avatar/signature. A certain user dared her to do it...

Hey Hikari10,

I'm not too bad thank you. How about you?

I kind of lied about the exam part. I didn't take my GCSE's as I dropped out. However, I went to college and took equivalent exams. I guess I half lied.

I'm pleased to say I am! I don't know why but something has kept me back. I'm thinking of playing through them all via emulator and rom though to see if I can explore new depths.

Do you always speak in 3rd person? :p

Thanks for the reply!

Back