• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello? Anyone there?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Hello. My name is jvillg. I own one Pokemon game (Pokemon Platinum) and I'm stuck on it (Team galactic has been cleared out of stark mountain but I still can't catch that pokemon in there - he's not there!) I would love it if you would guys help me out.

But with that aside, I hope you guys are friendly, I'm shy to knew places, and I wonder what it will be like here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Of course we are friendly, nooooo doubt about it! Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Oh man, it's been a loooooooooong while since I've played Platinum, and I've always hated battling Team Galactic, because they are really, really, really STRONG. Though there are members who are willing to help you out with that. There's a help thread sticky where you can ask just that at the 4th Generation section. :D

Though this place is quite large, it's easy to get lost in, but don't worry about that. :3 PM me if you have questions, and I hope you get through Plat! Enjoy the game, and I shall see ya around. :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! I still need to play Platinum actually, I only ever played Diamond. There's some help you can get here for that so don't worry about it, just look around for it. Oh don't worry at all, PC is really friendly and always enjoys seeing new members. :) Don't fee, PC appreciates and enjoys your time here very much. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your Platinum game goes well, and hope to see you around! :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Are you talking about Heatran? I am not sure, but IIRC there is a mini-event involving Buck. I am not sure, so you might want to hop on our 4th Generation Section. I am sure someone there is happy to help you out.

Anyway, welcome to PC! Have fun!

PS: Platinum is my favorite game. Like TOTALLY.

Back