• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What do you get for cathcing all the pokemon?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You get a diploma, just like in Red, Blue, and Yellow.

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    well that stinks i think they should give you a jirachi ( ruby ) or a deoxes ( sapphire ) don't you agree

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Porygon said:
    Bo?ring. I think you should get something more?after all, if you went through all that trouble, shouldn't it be worth it?

It is worth ir. You now own all of the Pokemon and can use them in battle whenever you chose to do so. Shouldn't that be a reward in itself? Or do you only catch Pokemon for the prizes? You should enjoy catching, raising and battling Pokemon. Enjoy the game in its entirety.

Last edited:

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Originally Posted by: Professor Oak
    It is worth ir. You now own all of the Pokemon and can use them in battle whenever you chose to do so. Shouldn't that be a reward in itself? Or do you only catch Pokemon for the prizes? You should enjoy catching, raising and battling Pokemon. Enjoy the game in its entirety.

I totally agree with you, it's the game that it's all about.
    And anyways, it takes you one step closer of completing the entire game: 5 stars. That is another goal ofcourse, if there would be any kind of reward given to you, it should be when you get 5 stars, THEN there should be something...still browsing around to learn about that

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Haruka said:
    No, it unlocks the National Pokedex (can it become in great use when FR/WB comes out?
    It doesn?t unlock the national Pok?dex? ^_^;

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • National pok?dex...is it to be unlocked the first time you trade something from the upcoming games (fire and ??watter??) that it is holding some item, you think: take it to Elm or the prof guy....

Aw man, I want to see the newer version...they have to have some improvements I guess :D

Back