• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: PC from Mobile Safari?

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Well, before I get started on this, no I will not use the mobile app, it has numerous bugs, so don't come telling me to use that.

You see, I try to log onto PC from Safari on my iPhone, but when I put my username/pass in and click login, I get the "Thank you for logging in, ShinySearcher01" screen, and am redirected to the homepage as usual. However, after the redirect, it is as if I have never logged in. Help me?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    V and maybe click "remember me"? I have remember me ticked on my iPhone and never have this issue, so that might be why?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    If you have done all of the above and it still fails to remember you, you might want to clear the cache or cookies or something.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • If you have done all of the above and it still fails to remember you, you might want to clear the cache or cookies or something.

Yes this may be the likely solution since this issue did occur on my laptop (although different mediums) it was simply solved with a clearing of cache.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Try clearing the cache and cookies. Also if that doesn't work, try clicking "remember me" when you login in. I use the mobile on my iPod all the time and I have to do that in order for it to work.

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Okay, I'll try it. The same happens when I use remember me, but maybe clearing cache will work. Thank you!

EDIT: Clearing cache/cookies worked. Thanks everybody! Now mods, lock please.

Last edited:
    Back