• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup people

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    Hi ! i am kinda new here .... i didn't know that PC has made a hack of gba pokemon . I came to know today when i was searching a rom for No$gba ( It stucks a lot while playing ) ..... I heard they r gr8 games for gba ,So mentors can you help the newbie !!!!
    Thank you .....

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • We do have a few hacks here at PC. I'm sure those are the hacks you're looking for. Go to the Hacks Showcase section where you can find the many hacks our members have made, as well as become a beta tester in some. There's also a thread somewhere in the ROM Hack section where it teaches you how to play the hacks we have here. That link should be in the Helpful Links & Info thread. (if not, I'll have to add it in. lol)

But yes, welcome aboard, btw. :) Visit the Adoption Center if you want a mentor to guide you to the forums if you like. Stick around! You'll find our forums very interesting. :) PM me if you still need help & stuff. Okay! Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    Thanks for ur help .... i have downloaded emerald rom and flora sky rom and by using ups patcher i have joined them..... So can i start playing or do i have to configure my vba ...
    THANK YOU >>>

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! Yes PC does make a lot of great Pokemon hacks and you'll enjoy every one of them if checked out. The hacks section will probably be where you stick around the most so try and make some freidns there and they probably have the same itnerests as you. :P As for your question I beleive you don't need to configure your VBA to play it.... but I may be wrong depending on the version. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your hack games go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Back