• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Smash 04/29

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    -Featured the character walking around one of the first routes in a different part of it we havent seen.
    -Sewaddle can be found here.
    -Showed a new area with something resembling water tanks? No clue what that is, seems like a random route. Growlithe can be found here.
    -Double battle shown against Sunkern
    -Battle against Magby, Koffing, Magnemite
    -Ho-Oh against Keldeo

That route with the water tank type things was really interesting to me!

smash280412i.jpg

smash280412.jpg

smash280412iv.jpg

smash280412ii.jpg

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • That new city looks like the Port City which may lead to Hiunn City. If this City has a gym I wonder what type it will be. I'm thinking Steel but that's very reminiscent of Canalave City. I also don't think it's Shizui's city because I think it's earlier on the map and we have seen footage of it; it's on logs on water.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wonder if this means Lugia/Ho-Oh will be obtainable? Seeing as it is fighting against Keldeo, I'm guessing it might be an event as well.

Great pictures though, I'm sad the grass patch designs look the same, I never really liked them at all. :[

LoveableMew

Legendary
    Years
  • I wonder if this means Lugia/Ho-Oh will be obtainable? Seeing as it is fighting against Keldeo, I'm guessing it might be an event as well.

Great pictures though, I'm sad the grass patch designs look the same, I never really liked them at all. :[

The Ho-oh vs. Keldeo was a wifi battle. They were showing off how that is on the show.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
    Years
  • YESSSS GROWLITHE!!! I love Arcanine, and I always pick the water starter so a fire type this early will be GREAT.

That water tank route is probably near the dump-looking area on the coast. It's weird looking but cool!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The water-tank place looks like Opelucid tbh :x But interesting! That makes like 3 new routes at minimum?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Which isn't surprising, and if anything I'd be hoping for more than three new routes minimum.

The route with balance beams looks interesting to explore. Growlithe was expcted due to Arcanine's reveal but double sunkern battle is amusing, because Sunkern. Here's hoping for more double battles personally in the game! Magby, Koffing and Magnemite are alright additions too imo.

I am amused that they get so exicted that it knockd out Ho-oh with a super effective Hydro Pump in the video. Big whoop. =p

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I agree with Forever, that town looks like Opelucid, and a bit like Sootopolis with the domes...I do like the beams though.
    Yes, magby will appear ^_^
    The new routes look fun to explore, I also hope that their are at least three more routes.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I agree with Forever, that town looks like Opelucid, and a bit like Sootopolis with the domes...I do like the beams though.
    Yes, magby will appear ^_^
    The new routes look fun to explore, I also hope that their are at least three more routes.

The water-tank place looks like Opelucid tbh :x But interesting! That makes like 3 new routes at minimum?

Cept Opelucid wasn't near a river/ocean. It defiantly looks like the new port town before Castella. Or at least maybe the route going into it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The Ho-oh vs. Keldeo was a wifi battle. They were showing off how that is on the show.
    Could it still be a hint though? I mean we know Keldeo is going to be an event, so it could be possible seeing Ho-Oh might be a notice for a future event or something.

That's what I thought at first!

So I wonder where the balance beams lead us to. Hmm.

LoveableMew

Legendary
    Years

• Could it still be a hint though? I mean we know Keldeo is going to be an event, so it could be possible seeing Ho-Oh might be a notice for a future event or something.

It could be a hint at something in the future but since it was a wifi battle its kinda hard to tell (at least to me its hard to tell) but if they show something else other than a wifi battle next time then its possible that it might be a hint

Back