• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie Looking for Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012
    Hey, everypony. I'm here primarily to find a UT Liberty Island Victini, so if anyone can direct me to a fair trade, I'd really appreciate it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If you want someone to trade you a Victini, your best bet is to ask for one at the Quick Trade Thread, or check out the Trade Shops at the Trade Corner, asking for one here in this section won't grab much attention, to be quite honest. :(

Check out the Trade Corner as I mentioned, I'm very sure someone is more than happy to trade you one. Best of luck! Imma lock this for now since it's more of a request for trade rather than an intro. PM me if you need any help ok!

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back