• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blarg King

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2005
    Hi I was wondering If I cud be a moderator lol, I moderate another forums and its fun lol i would liek to lol
    :)

Blarg King

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2005
    oh well, who would I give an application to for refrence if I am NEEded??

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • *laughs*

*laughs more*

Blue,Arcy,Piro, and more worked their ***es off for more than 3 months and even then they had to wait another month to be modded.

Blarg King

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2005
    he said a bad word! Im offended and I dont like him

I sorry but why you laugh?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    You can'tbe modded that way.You are selected as a choice to be one.You can't just ask.You must be a good member to be one.

Blarg King

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2005
    but why not? I be good mod, they like me at other forum i do a good job. Do you want to see?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    KLS said:
    i think he was making it simple for you...
    you can't be a mod, and the more you ask the less chance you become a mod.
    Yep he just made it clear.

Carlito-san

Years
  • i'm sorry but I censored it.Ask Blue.Blue,you had to work for how long before you were modded?Alot.Even then he proved he can mod the forums he mods.For them to even consider you you need alot of posts and time spent.Just proving you can mod is not enough.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just lock this already Oo, I worked at it for 10 months before I was even brought up.

Carlito-san

Years
  • That is because it is a different forum.Not this one.Blue,no mods are present.They'll Lock this whenb they get here.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • haha, i'm possibly the oldest member here in PC with lightning and some other people.
    I was here for about (3 or 4) years, but yet i'm still not modded, hmm i wonder why.
    to become a mod, you bear great responsibilitys, and i sense that you can't handle it. If you want to become a mod so badly, then prove it to us, show us that your "MOD" material.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Because we don't CARE about your other forums. YOu haven't proved yourself here, and we all think(know) you're just a spammer - -;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back