• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone :-o

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2013
    Hi all

I'm agdragonrider and I'm a BIIIIG Pokémon fan :D (like, Giratina-big or Abomasnow-big :))
    Right. Where to start...?
    What about my favourite Pokémon.
    OK, joint first place has got to be Typhlosion (evolved from a lil Cyndaquil on HeartGold) - or Vindaloo as mine is nicknamed in the games. Also joint first is Torterra, evolved from a humble Turtwig on my first ever Pokémon game, Platinum Version. I call him Fighter.
    Then obviously there's Pikachu (it would be a crime not to like the Electric Mouse as a Pokémon fan, right?! And he's so adorable... <3)
    And after that, I guess there's Zekrom - nicknamed DarkSpark, and then Samurott simply because it's my starter Pokémon on White Version (well, its pre-volution was), and Ho-Oh and stuff...
    Anyhow, there's my mini-intro, so voila and I hope to start invading the site with my posts :D lol
    Bye fellow Pokéfans

Years
  • Hi there!

So, you love lots of cool Pokemon?

The Pokemon Gaming sections are good places you should see.

There's General Pokemon Gaming Discussions which covers Generations 1-3 and Current Generation Pokemon Gaming which is Generations 4 and 5.

I started with Samurott in my Black Version, and he was awesome. I even started with Typhlosion in SoulSilver (mine had a beneficial nature too).

Don't hesitate to contact any staff members if you get lost.

- Hikari10, Pokemon Master who loves her memes...

Back