• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone!=)

Years
  • Hi!
    My name(actually my nickname)'s mapsal313.I'm a 16 year old boy from Greece.
    I've loved pokemon since I was little, and I still love them. I have played Pkemon Pearl, Platinum, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Darkness, Explorers of Sky, Ranger, Ranger 2, Ranger 3, SoulSilver, LeafGreen and Emerald.My favorite pokemon is Staraptor.
    I also have seen the first 10 seasons of the anime and I have read the first 300 chapters of the manga.
    Nice to meet you!

Years
  • Hi Mapsal313.

How are you enjoying the forum so far?

So, you've played every generation except the 5th Generation? You should get Black or White, they are great games. And since Black 2 and White 2 are on the way, now's a good time to learn about the 5th Generation!

I happen to be a fan of the 5th Generation, since some of my fave characters were introduced there (Cheren FTW!) not to mention I LIEK OSHAWOTTZ.

I'm also a fan of memes, comedy and trivia. Some call me "PC's Princess of Trivia".

You also read the manga? How are you enjoying that?

And you've watched Seasons 1-10 of the anime. There are still 5 more seasons you should watch.

Anyway, you should head to the Pokemon Gaming sections since that might get you covered. You can head to the Adoption Center where our NU/W moderator duo will assign a user to take you on a tour in a particular section of your choice.

If you have any questions, direct them to the staff. I'm also free for a chat, so VM me if you like!

- Hikari10

Back