• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shy Lurker-Big Lisp Talker

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Can't lie. Been lurking on this website since this spring. Never did stop and say to myself, "Sixx, maybe should join!" And I was like, "Maybe...later?" Much later came, still lurking. So I said, "Stop lurking, it's creepy." So I stop and finally join. I'm not doing much lately. Expect working and playing my PSP/Vita. So enough of that and HI world.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Wow, since this spring? Your instincts made the right decision though! What made you wait till now to join? Nonetheless, great to see ya here and great to see that you finally joined. xD

Since you have time for yourself, you can explore a ton of things PC has to offer, whether you're a huge Pokemon fan, a casual Pokemon fan, or explore the sections that aren't Pokemon related. We're really diverse and we welcome anyone that comes here. :3

And don't be afraid to contact me if you have any questions, okay. :D I'm usually around, so shoot me a PM and I'll be sure to get to you when I can. :) See ya!

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Ha, same for me! I was like "eeeehhhh" until it's like "oh you gotta join to download stuff from here!" and so here I am, welcoming you :)

Well, what happens now?

LET'S TALK AND HANG OUT AND STUFF...COME OVER TO OC&D well actually, try everything out is what I'm trying to say

well, if you have any rules look for dem blue and bold'uns. If it's community related, look for other colors. Read and follow the rules, and make tons of friends! Hope you'll be around~

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Wooow, since spring? I don't think I lasted that long, I joined the day I found out about PC lmaoooo

UM. Be sure to contact mods/admins (bold names) if you have any problems! Read the rules too~

Back