• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many Friends?

Years
  • how many friends do you have?If you can count on one hand you're in trouble lol j/k.
    I think i have like 100 friends or something, but maybe 3 good friends.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I have people I talked with every now and then, then I have actual friends.

Maybe about four REALLY close friends ^^;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Woah, you must be on a making threads spree today, eh? n_n; How is this different from the best friends thread? o.o; Well, I suppose it is a bit different... >.>;

But anyways, I have a lot of members who I consider as friends, as long as I like you, then you're my friend. =3

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I have many members who are my friends and who I see as friends.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, it depends on if family members count... Most of the people that I'm closest to are my relatives, lol.

But anyway, I'm not really sure; I'm not in the mood to count right now. XD There are so many people that I know that I like a lot, but only a few of them are my close friends. I have a lot of friends my age in real life, (that aren't relatives) but I get along with two of them the best. We're all three friends, and we have a lot of fun together!

I'm also really close with a few of my online friends. One is my friend in England; we write letters and send lots of things to each other in real life, and talk on the phone sometimes. Another that I know very well is a member here; he has almost all of the same interests as I do, and he's one of my best friends even though we haven't met in real life. ^_^ I love talking to him!

And I'd name more, but I don't want to rant, lol...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I would only, sadly, count my net friends.

There are like 3, 4 I would go to from my best friends to talk to if I was down. They know who they are. -_-; For obvious reasons... XD

Back