• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um.... Hi

Years
  • Hi, I'm :)Mareep:) and I'm new here.
    I guess....umm.... Hi.

Hi Mareep. I'm Hikari.

*shakes hand*

How are you enjoying PC? I'm so curious!

Any particular section you want to see? I might recommend Other Trivia cos it's a lot of fun! (I also hang out there a lot)

If you ever get lost, shout me a VM or talk to those with bold colored names (Moderators).

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2012
    Hi Hikari!
    I haven't been here long, but I cant tell I'm going to like it here!
    Thanks for the advice!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Mareep, welcome to PC.

I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid.

How are you liking PC? You should try the Other Trivia section where Hikari reco'ed you to. I also hang out there most of the time.

If you wanna chat with me, click my username, enter my page & leave a VM.

Have fun.

~Mid, BW2's Biggest Fan

LadyAyeka

Warlord of Aurora
    Years
  • Hi Mareep! Love the name! Mareep is one of my favorite Pokémon in Generation II and I think highly underestimated. My Ampharos is my favorite Pokémon in my SoulSilver party right now.

I'm new here too, so I can't really recommend any threads/sections, but welcome anyway!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • um...well...ah...welcome. lol hahaha hows it going hope u like PC i know i do you can call me diablo. peace.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Hi Mareep, I love your username. The Mareep evolution line has been a favourite of mine ever since I saw them. Do you plan to use them in Black 2 or White 2 if you are going to play those games? Because I think I am. Anyway welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here and don't forget to read rules, etc.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2012
    Thanks for welcoming me Vaporeon7!
    Yes, I think I might use Mareep and it's evolutions in B/W 2. I have adored Mareep since I first got into Pokemon.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Thanks for welcoming me Vaporeon7!
    Yes, I think I might use Mareep and it's evolutions in B/W 2. I have adored Mareep since I first got into Pokemon.

wow ur the first person i meet whose got a real interest with just the ordinary Pokemon. whats so special bout mareep that u like?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2012
    wow ur the first person i meet whose got a real interest with just the ordinary Pokemon. whats so special bout mareep that u like?

Well.... there are many reasons, to many to list in fact. But the main reasons I like Mareep is because I adore it's swirly soft body, and it's cute little horns!

Back