• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys im +N30N_J3ST3R+

+N30N_J3ST3R+

Pokemon Black Chasm Director
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Hi everyone im +N30N_J3ST3R+, IM new to pokecommunity and I love romhacking!(who doesnt?) And I was wondering if anybody would like to work with me to make a coool rom. I know this is proboblay a bad place to state that but I figured hey alot of people will read it and I might get requests. Im an avid pokemon fan and I enjoy playing hacked roms, and I hope to make many friends and get a nice [pokemon] hacking team going of three to four people. I love fr/lg the ruby destiny series and practically every other pokemon hack!If you would like to join my [pokemon] hacking party please pm me!

This is +N30N_J3ST3R+
    signing off

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Oh hey, welcome aboard! It's really nice to meet you +N3ON_J3ST3R+. I'm Teezee, you may call me Snivy063 or anything you'd prefer. :D

Oh wow, you're into ROM Hacking? So am I, I used to try making ROM Hacks, but I did find scripting was rather difficult for me. So I mainly just would play ROM hacks if I really felt like it. xD I'm sure you'd love the ROM Hacking section, it contains everything from ROM Hacking to the tools you'll need for creating your ROM hack. And I've loved Pokemon since I was younger, and I still love it. :)

Yeah, I'm sure you'll make many new friends here at PC, I love making new friends. ^^

If you have any questions about the forum or any issues, feel free to ask me or anyone with a bold username, we'll help you with anything.

+N30N_J3ST3R+

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Thanks Snivy063

Well thanks im pretty good with advance map but advance text wont work on my pc. I have loved pokemon since I was young too and I want to make a rom hack because I want "my game" to be awesome, have many downloads and played by the best hackers and get the best ratings(my moment in the spotlight) I ve put up a message in the adoption center hoping somebody responds who likes rom hacking too.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • hey NJ (if that's allrity with u) i also love ROM hacks. (only to play, making them is not my specialty) welcome anyways, call me diablo plz.

+N30N_J3ST3R+

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Ok diablo so you like playing rom hacks? Have you played sienn? My emu freezes at a point so I cant play:(

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello +N30N_J3ST3R+, welcome to PC.

I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid. Mind if I called you Neon?

So, you like ROM hacks? I love ROM hacks but I barely play them but I'm developing ideas for a hack. Actually, my hack starts development tomorrow. After that hack, I'm hacking BW.

If you wanna chat with me, send me a VM at my page. If you need another friend, send me a friend request. I see Teezee & diab_low already are your friends.

Have fun at PC.

~Mid, BW2's Biggest Fan

Years
  • Hi +N30N_J3ST3R+, you have just run into PC's Memetic Goddess known as Hikari.

How are you enjoying this community? I'm so curious!

So, a ROM Hacker I see here? You should get over to the Emulation section right away! The hacking community, including its leaders DrFuji and Giradialkia will be excited to meet you!

Don't expect me over there though cos I'm terrible at ROM Hacking. I'm more into Other Trivia.

Remember to contact someone with a bold name if you ever have tough questions.

I've gotta go now but we'll meet again...

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    Interesting you can make your own games by rom hacking? I have been working hard on my own pokemon game where users can raise breed and trade pokemon. Check it out in my sig and I would be happy to receive help or suggestions to make it better. Im at a point where its hard to continue if no one is going to use the site :( need some community support now. Thanks!

Back