• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good evening, PokeCommunity.

KidJaejae

Homunculus-based Trainer
Years
  • Hey whoever, I'm KidJaejae. Although my join date is about a year ago, I haven't had any kind of activity with this account. So... :nervous:

Anyways, I've been a Pokemon enthusiast ever since I was a wee bugger, back to the Color Generation. My favorite pair of the main series game would be Black and White, I just adore the character designs, setting and soundtrack.

I hope that I'll be able to share my interests and opinions among fellow Pokemon fans! (:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, KidJaejae. :3

Since your join date was about a year ago, you're still technically a new member. :D I can agree about BW, there's so much about that series that I like, even the character sprites, which I adore the most. <3 There's also BW2 coming out very soon, and it's as awesome as BW. :D

I'm sure you'll make awesome friends here at PC, as well as get into awesome discussions. :) Be sure to read the rules, as well as PM me or Snivy if you have any questions or concerns. :D Have fun!

LadyAyeka

Warlord of Aurora
    Years
  • Hi there KidJaejae! Lady Ayeka cordially welcomes you!

I'm the same as you, I hope I can make friends here and have some great discussions. That's what I love about forums/message boards actually. Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc) just can't compete in that way imo.

KidJaejae

Homunculus-based Trainer
    Years
  • Meganium90, I'll be sure to contact you if ever I have a question or concern. (:
    Most definitely! I couldn't find a single thing wrong with BW.
    The fully animated sprites were a welcome addition, its akin to Crystal's animation, imo.

And LadyAyeka, I agree with you 100% on the social media not being able to be compared to forums. Forums bring people with common interests together in one place, and they can give great opportunities to meet new people. (:

Thank you guys for the warm welcoming!

Back