• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new kid

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Hello there TheGrassLover.Welcome to pokecommunity forums~
    Imma pwn you with my fire type pokemon (⌐■_■) PEW.Your bulbasaur or whatever it is fainted.

LadyAyeka

Warlord of Aurora
    Years
  • Hello there, TheGrassLover! I am quaking in my boots about what you will do to my precious water-types... *shudder* :paranoid:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi TheGrassLover. It sounds to me by your username that you're really into Grass type Pokemon, I guess you'd choose the Pokemon that is stated in my username if you started BW or B2W2, right?

I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends here on the forums. I'm really open to anyone, so if you need any help with the forums, you can simply approach anyone that has bold username, like me for instance. ^^

Feel free to call me Teezee or Snivy063. Whichever you'd prefer. :)

Welcome aboard! ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Grass, welcome to PC.

I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid. Do you think you're Grass types can beat my Darkrai or would you prefer fighting my Kyurem which has 3 forms.

Are you into BW2? I'm the biggest fan ever.

If you have problems regarding the forum, contact a member with a bold/cololred username, just like Snivy063.

Have fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Years
  • Hi there TheGrassLover!

I am Hikari.

I guess Teezee and Mid already covered the forum for you so I don't have much to say but I recommend browsing the entire forum and see what you like.

You might even make a new friend along the way!

As your username suggests, are you a fan of Grass Pokemon? We have a club in Pokemon Clubs that might suit your taste.

I hope to see you soon!

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    Welcome to the forums grass lover! Do you have a favorite grass pokemon or do you just like them all lol

Back