• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rise of the Tundra!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    Hello! I like dark type pokemon and dragon type pokemon more than anything, but my favorite pokemon is Magmortar.
    Anyways, I'm posting so I can learn about pokemon white and black 2. I hear Kyurem is the mascot, but I don't know much else. I'm looking for info on the games, basically.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Nick, welcome to PC.

I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid.

You know what? Your 2 fav types are my all-time favs too & yes, B2W2's Mascot is Kyurem but in it's 2 different forms.

Have fun at PC.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    Really? Oh, wow, that's cool!
    Noob questio incoming- Black Kyurem and White Kyurem? Is that what they're called?
    I heard that Cheren is going to be a gym leader and that the games are coming out this October.

Years
  • Hello! I like dark type pokemon and dragon type pokemon more than anything, but my favorite pokemon is Magmortar.
    Anyways, I'm posting so I can learn about pokemon white and black 2. I hear Kyurem is the mascot, but I don't know much else. I'm looking for info on the games, basically.

Hi NickTundra, you have come to the right place!

I am Hikari, Master of Memes and Elite Trainer, complete with my trusty Oshawott.

We have a section dedicated to Black 2 and White 2 for all your B2/W2 needs! And yes, Kyurem is the mascot.

I remember how noobish I was when I first started at PC but after learning from mistakes my personality dramatically changed and I became the intelligent, smart, funny Hikari you know now. I also lacked creativity with my avatars/signatures but that also evolved over those months.

With enough patience you will undergo an evolution like Hikari herself did.

If you ever need some knowledge on B2/W2, I'm free to take a VM from you!

Also, direct any tough questions at the moderators. Just look for bold names.

I hope you make new friends here... and eventually go through that process of evolving from a noob into a knowledgeable user who newbies look up to.

- Hikari10

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi welcome nicktundra you can call me diablo im more of a fire breather (not a dragon) but fire type Pokemon is my specialty. I also cant wait for the black and white 2 Eng Rom to come out as i don't have a DS but i am planning to buy one after my HSC. WELL I HOPE WE CATCH UP LATER.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    Something new I've heard: There's an item called the DNA link pen ine B&W2 that fuses together zekrom and Kyurem/reshiram and kyurem. So here's wha I'm trying to find out- is it possible to fuse kyurem with the pokemon thay doesn't fuse into it for that version's mascot?
    Ex: Kyurem and Reshiram in black 2 for white kyurem

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm REALLY tired so this won't be the best welcome, but hey. Have a great time at PC, feel free to PM/VM me for help, i'll be glad to help you.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Welcome to the Rise of the <insert types here>!

I myself am not a huge Dragon fan, namely because I find the strongest moves used against Dragons is - well - Dragon-type moves, and thus it makes for a battle of speed; whoever has it tends to win by default. Further, Dragon-type moves end up being problematic used by others because they aren't as strong in my experience. However, Keldeo is on my want list because it just looks damn awesome.

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    You have an interesting favourite pokemon! Magmortar is pretty awesome. You'll certainly learn more about the sequel games here on PC. There's plenty of discussion going on in the Black 2 and White 2 section, so you'll probably find a lot to talk about in there!

I won't spoil anything for you though. Welcome to PokeCommunity, I do hope that you find some interesting information and dicussion on the new games!

Back