• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A members username You wish you Had?

username

• I wish i had someone else's

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Nah, I like mine the best!

Votes: 27 84.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Excluding all powers for the staff and stuff, which members username on PC do you wish you would have gotten first?
    I like Shadows better then mine, darn guy he isn't even here anymore.Oh well lol.

Or do you even like yours better then everyone else's?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I like my username just the same. ^______^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I like my username the way it is.But I always like the name oni flyfon so it would be that.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I love mine because it's the identity I've made for myself, and basically I am happy with it.

But Miyu-chan, LilyPichu, Demonic Angel, and a few others are nice.

But Dark_Pikachu is ME! XD

Years
  • Mine's just fine, even those some other people have come up with some cool usernames. ^^

But I wish I'd made mine with captial "G"s...I'm used to this now, though. XD

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    My 2 fave member usernames here on PC? are...Stripes and Blaine~!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I really like my username 'cause I think it suits for me^^ I wouldn't like to change it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I know this 1337 member who's name I really really REALLY want to have? Do you want to know who his name is? Uh huh! It's MR CAT DOG! XD

But seriously, I wouldn't change my name for the world. But I would change it for a million pounds XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i wish i had that guys user ___ now that was good pokemunna seems abit naff now

Back