• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A members username You wish you Had?

username

• I wish i had someone else's

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Nah, I like mine the best!

Votes: 27 84.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    people don't seem to like mine, and sometimes i kinda wish i had a more creative name for me, i just haven't thought or seen anyone that really catches my intrest, so i guess i'm okay with mine for now ^^

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Jolteon!!! said:
    What about the other 2000 usernames you have? xD

Other 2000 usernames? Nah, there was just a few where I didn't bother to post with. I like this one better than them anyway. I have like 20 MSN addys though. o.O;;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I love my username I use it everywhere I go, and have been using it for about a year on msn XD. There is not really a username that I see here that I would use, LiquidThunder is just me XD.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    My username is actually my real name--I couldn't think of anything else. ^_^; I actually like it though, and I wouldn't want it to be changed.

But, I do think that Sayuri no Hoshi, Miyu-chan, and LilyPichu have pretty usernames!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I like my username. It's really weird. That''s all I have to say XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Gah, I wanted Blue, but Jorge took it! XDXD *tackles Jorge* Blue ish my favorite color, but I am perfectly fine with Kelsey too. ^________^

~Kelsey

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    *murmurs* How I wish I had Daisuke Niwa's name!
    Oh yeah I do!
    Well I like my name. Whenever I want to change my name I just re-register with a new one, But Im usually on Alexiz or Daisuke Niwa, but I think I should start using my Alexander ID aswell but yeah its phases I go through all the times that want me to change my sn.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I want Kame's username. Liek, omg, it's the greatest. =x

Seriously, though, I love my username, even if everyone typos it for lighting. <3

Back