• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up [=

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 12, 2012
    I'm a new member, who wanted to find some sort of Pokemon forum, because I'm bored of Facebook and Myyearbook. I've played and beaten a all the GB/GBA games in my life, and am working to master the DS ones now. Besides that I love music, Metal and Hip Hop, if you like Tech N9ne, or Megadeth I respect you. Also obviously, my favorite pokemon is Feraligatr. Yup [;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh man, I remember myyearbook. It was a cool site but then you get so bored after a while. xD But that was back when I was in .. middle school? xD

But anyways, welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity forums! I'm sure this is the first forum you see when you search for Pokemon forums on google, right? And there's plenty of Feraligatr fans here on PC. Everyone here loves Pokemon. :) So why not join the discussion & stuff? :D There's the Advance Generation Gaming section if you'd like to visit some of the discussions regarding the games!

Well, anyways.. great to see ya here! Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. ok! Have fun at PC!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Welcome, Tech N9ne has sick flow! I just recently learned Worldwide Choppers by him, it's such a fast song lol. Anyways, if your into music join the musician's group if your a musician, I'm pretty sure that you can join the club if you a music fan idk just search musician's club and see the requirements. I hope to see you around.

Back