• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo~ I`m Here

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012

Hello everyone,
    My name is Ahmed.I`m 14 years old.
    I love Pokemon and I love PokeCommunity.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Salam Ahmed welcome to PC as everyone else I also like Pokemon and currently 18 and living in Australia. You can call me diablo but

Years

• Hello everyone,
    My name is Ahmed.I`m 14 years old.
    I love Pokemon and I love PokeCommunity.

Hi Ahmed, I am Hikari.

So, you're from Abu Dhabi? What's it like over there?

I come from the land Down Under and I love the nice weather.

I have been watching the Pokemon anime since it first aired in Australia and now I catch up on old episodes online cos I just love to bring back memories. I got my first Pokemon game in October 2003 for my 11th birthday, my beloved Ruby Version. Ah, the memories...

I have since got Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver and Black, which I play on my trusty Ice Blue DS Lite. I got it at the same time that I got Pearl.

So, what are your fave Trainers and Pokemon? My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, but there's a few I love. My fave Trainers include Dawn, Lyra, Hilda, Leaf, May, Cheren, Bianca, Mei (B2/W2 girl), Elesa, Roxie, Colress, Skyla, Iris, Cilan, Caitlin, Shauntal, Cynthia, Barry and Misty.

Any sections you are interested in? I've seen you browsing somewhere but I can't remember where. Anyways, I tend to hang out in Other/Pokemon Trivia but I'm also present in NU/W and the Pokemon Gaming areas.

I hope you make new friends on your journey at PC and I'm always free for a chat if you need to settle in.

We also have the moderators and admins which are always happy to answer your questions. They have bold colored names so you'll be able to spot them easily.

Have a great time and remember, gotta catch 'em all!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Ahmed, welcome to PokeCommunity. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan, feel free to call me Mid.

I see my two best friends on PC, Hikari & Diab_low already beat me to welcoming you, hehe......

How are you enjoying this place? Pretty neat, eh? What boards are you into? I'm into Emulation, Pixel Arts & Other Trivia. I highly recommend Other Trivia.

If you wanna chat with me, just drop by my page & VM me. Don't hesitate to send me a friend request if you want to.

Stay cool & huv fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I am ShinyUmbreon, and one day, one day, I... will have a shiny Umbreon in game.
    I too like Pokemon but not as much as I used to I'm 20 years old and like to hack roms, play guitar, play pokemon, pokecommunity, and occasionally rap. My nickname is Mr. Rhymez because I like to rhyme so much. I hope you like PC and have a lot of fun here.

Back