• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo'

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
Hello, I'm Toxic ! I'm new to this forum, and maybe new to pokémon... Well, I've been playing for a few years now since my first game was LeafGreen. I got it when I was about 12. I never stopped playing since then, and it's my favorite version so far. I also have Blue Rescue Team (I got it from my younger brother), Diamond, Platinum and Heartgold, and my dream is to buy White *.*.

But recently, I became quite bored with my old games. Without money to buy a new one, I decided to begin a challenge. After searching for one on the net, I found many threads on this forum that looked interesting. I decided to start the ultimate monotype challenge, and I'll use poison (that was the inspiration for my username, as you surely noticed).

Well, what else ? English is not my first language, and it is not the one I use in real life. I don't think I'm that bad, though. I mostly enjoy playing music (I play the saxophone) and video games.

Years
Hello, I'm Toxic ! I'm new to this forum, and maybe new to pokémon... Well, I've been playing for a few years now since my first game was LeafGreen. I got it when I was about 12. I never stopped playing since then, and it's my favorite version so far. I also have Blue Rescue Team (I got it from my younger brother), Diamond, Platinum and Heartgold, and my dream is to buy White *.*.

But recently, I became quite bored with my old games. Without money to buy a new one, I decided to begin a challenge. After searching for one on the net, I found many threads on this forum that looked interesting. I decided to start the ultimate monotype challenge, and I'll use poison (that was the inspiration for my username, as you surely noticed).

Well, what else ? English is not my first language, and it is not the one I use in real life. I don't think I'm that bad, though. I mostly enjoy playing music (I play the saxophone) and video games.

Hi Toxic, I am Hikari.

So, cos of your name I'm assuming you like Poison-type Pokemon?

We all love our Pokemon games, and I have been playing since the 3rd Generation. I also played the 4th Generation and I'm now playing Black on my trusty Ice Blue DS Lite.

And have you seen the Challenges section in General Pokemon Gaming Discussions? You should contact its resident moderator Sydian, she knows lots about it!

I hang out mostly in Other/Pokemon Trivia but I'm pretty diverse as far as browsing goes.

I also hope you can make new friends cos we are all friendly. PC is like one big happy Pokemon family!

You can always talk to any moderator or admin if you ever find yourself lost, they are there to help you.

- Hikari10

droomph

weeb
Years

Hey! What's up, yo.

Sydian will be glad to see another fellow Challenger participating ^^ I tried one once, but then I got bored :P then again, it's Pokemon Emerald. So hope you enjoy yours!

So what language do you speak irl? I personally can speak Mandarin but I never use it either, and I'm quite bad at reading it x]

I play the bassoon and tuba myself, and looking to be a producer, so if you have anything you want we can talk ^^

Oh! Also, before I forget - there's a Musician's Corner in the Other Clubs forum. CWP (the owner) would love to have you collaborating with the other members! I used to be a member but then life got in the way, lol :c so I know for a fact that it's something you should try out, mmkay?

And oh! Speaking of video games, we have a Video Game forum! Go check it out when you can, and I'm sure you'll love it c:

well, go do what you want, and let's hang out in the DCC sometime, okay? We'll all be waiting for ya ;)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Toxic! I tried to post a message earlier, but had to leave to eat dinner...anyways, Wealcome!

I'm Lt. Col. Fantastic, and also a challenger in the ultimate monotype variety.

Only bugs, my sweet, beautiful bug pokemon, are my cohorts.

Glad to meet you!

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
Wow, people are so nice here ! Four replies in one day (or night... depends were you live) ! Thanks for your all your suggestions ^^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back