• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grandpa's Home

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Yo everyone, the names Grandpa Freeman (yeah from the Boondocks :P) I heard from one of my friends about pokemon and we played when we were little. :D I am from Australia and I am interested in competitive pokemon and love black and white. :) I hope to have a fun time with you all :D

Years
  • Yo everyone, the names Grandpa Freeman (yeah from the Boondocks :P) I heard from one of my friends about pokemon and we played when we were little. :D I am from Australia and I am interested in competitive pokemon and love black and white. :) I hope to have a fun time with you all :D

Did you say Australian Pokefan?

Well, I'm one of 'em!

I am Hikari and welcome to PC.

I have been growing up with Pokemon, playing my first game when I was 11 and watching the anime since I was 7. I'm now 19 and I ain't quitting Pokemon anytime soon.

I love Pokemon, my fave is Oshawott. What I love about Pokemon is the amazing fanbase it gets and we at PC prove you are never too old to play a Pokemon game.

So, you love Black and White? Click here for all B/W discussion!

And we have Competitive Battling Center where you can battle your fellow PC Trainers!

Interesting username you have there I say.

I recommend contacting someone with a bold name if you ever have tough questions... they are there to help you.

I tend to hang out in Other/Pokemon Trivia but I'm present in most sections of the forum.

Also, I hope you can make new friends.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Welcome to the forums, gramps xD I'm sorry that I can't provide you with any helpful links yet (New here myself xD), but I can give you a warm welcome :)

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Crikey! We have here a fan of Pokémon from down under, where the Pokémon are...well, no different than anyone else, but perhaps more common to be shiny?

Welcome to this here corner of the Internet. Grab an amber fluid and a chewie, you've found an ace here. :)

Cyclone

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Haha hey grandpa, I love the username.

I'm another Australian user. You can tell because like most Australians, you won't see me use the word 'crikey' in any of my posts :P

If you're interested in competitive battling, one thing Hikari forgot to mention is that the forum has a Pokemon Online server where people go to practice their battling, so you might wanna check it out :)

Anyway, welcome! Hopefully I'll see you around!

Back