• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie Checking In ^^

Years
  • Heya Everyone,

As the title of the post states i am indeed a newbie and boy am i glad to be here ^^. I was randomly googling to my hearts content teams that people have used to complete their pokemon games and eventually my rapid clicking brought me to this nifty looking site!. I did some more research behind it and it seems like PC has a pretty cool member base, full of welcoming and respectful members ^^

About Me

-My top 3 favorite pokemon are Azumarill, Levanny and of course Blissey, i like to think of them as my aggressive take no prisoner team...

-My favorite pokemon game would have to be pokemon heart gold although i have never raised a team long enough to fight red, so the run through i am doing now will hopefully lead me to him :D

-Rather than calling me by my ridiculous forum name you can call me CJ or whatever else you want to i am not to hard to please.

Thats really all that is interesting about me...non the less i hope that i can make some new friends and look at pokemon in a different light!

See ya around!

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • 'Look out everybody, there's a cheerful one here ;P' jokes, lol :) Well...come to PC! Haha an excellent choice for teams my friend, i myself am not too bad if i do say so myself in that area... lol. But yeah i hope you learn a lot of stuff here and fun as well. And on that note i bid you farewell. I really try not to make these welcomings' sound the same.

Ninja

Years
  • Hi CJ, I am Hikari.

19yo Australian with a hilarious, intelligent attitude.

Welcome to PC, bro!

You liek these Pokemon? They look pretty cute I say.

184.gif
    542.gif
    242.gif

I'm most often seen in Pokemon Trivia, Other Trivia, New Users/Welcome and the various Pokemon-based areas.

I wish you good luck in your fight against Red, he is one epic Trainer with a really strong team.

You can talk to me on my profile or ask a moderator/admin if you get lost.

Oh, and never, ever, ever advertise. Adbots ruin our reputation so please no linking to any advertising material. It's dangerous, bro.

Make sure you get 15 posts before you can post a link, we don't want spamming here.

I also hope you can make new friends here!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello CJ, Mid here. Welcome to PC. Yeah, I'm known as MidnightShine round these parts but I'm normally called Mid.

So, whadaya think of PC? Neat, eh? I come everyday, even if it's only for 5 mins.

What boards are you into? Me liekz the Emulation boards, Pixel Art & Other Trivia. U wan' fun? Go to Other Trivia.

If you wanna chat with me, just Fly by my page & Sky Drop a VM.

OK, have fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Years
  • Hey CJ :D You seem like nice person, Welcome to PC! (Lol I sound like I belong here) haha, Im new too joined a few hours before you, hope we can be friends, see you around! :3

Years
  • Hehe thanks for the warm welcome ^^

Didn't mean to set those words up in original post as a ling its odd, my computer has a mind of its own sometimes i swear

I am interested in the team building and what was your team boards, as well as the cute pokemon threads XP

Back