• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Fourier

Gone & Away
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    Hey, guys.

I come from a forum very similar to this one: http: //www .mariokartwii. com/ so I most likely will know my way around here. You can call me by my forum name, Fourier, or my other nickname: Eli. It's nice to meet you! I hope to have a good time here.

--
    Reason why I spaced out the URL is because it won't let me post it unless I have 15 posts. c: Just remove the spaces if you wanna visit the website. D:

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Welcome, Eli!

You seem right at home here, so i won't give you links to where you should go.

What are your interests?

This place... pretty neat, eh?

I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

See ya round'

Years
  • Hi Eli, welcome to PC.

They call me Hikari and I have been here for 16 months.

I have been a Pokefan since I was just 7. Played my first Pokemon game at age 11. Now I am 19 and I am not quitting anytime soon.

I've already seen you post a bit, once you hit that magical 15 mark you can share links and pictures.

I know you're having some fun in the Pokemon-based areas, although I recommend you should check out Other Trivia & Pokemon Trivia as well. They are such fun sections.

Read the rules or contact a bold name user if you get lost.

No advertising, kay? Adbots get me on my nerves so please don't do it.

Anyways, I hope you make new friends and have a fun time!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Welcome, fellow experienced forumer. I am another experienced forumer (though more in number than Pokémon) and welcome you to this, another forum to hang out in. We offer free cookies, hot girls, and light beer. If you're old enough for the latter two.

In any case, whatever your interest, follow it. :) I'm currently checking out some hacks myself.

Cyclone

Loonie

Mischievous Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2012
    Hello welcome to the forum
    I hope you will like it here
    My advice you should try one of destinjagold's hacks
    there so epic.

Cya ^_^

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Hey there, Eli. Welcome to the Forums.
    So you like Mario Karting? As a matter of fact, I went on an all-nighter playing that game, and still ending up First Place. My cousins will never see the light of winning again. *evil grin*. Anyways, there are lots of forums you can venture to, or something like that. For example, in Technology and Media, there's a sub-forum called Video Gaming where you can mingle with other gamers, more or less.
    Again, welcome to PC.

~Always.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2014
    Nice to meet you Eli! Welcome to PC! I'd love to get to know you! I'm new as well, as you can see. Well..despite being here for 2 years but forgot about being active. XD BUT That is beside the point! I'm curious, what's your favorite type of music or band? What's your favorite book series? What games do you like playing? Regardless of what you like I hope you'll have a wonderful time here! :D

Back