• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thought I'd say hi!

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2012
    Well I'm not exactly 'new', per say. I've posted a few times on the Pokemon Essentials forum and have browsed other placed around here as well. But I wanted to say 'hi' here anyway, since I never did that!

I also wanted to say thanks to people who have helped me with my -very- noob questions as I work on my first Pokemon Essentials game. So thank you very much!!

Expect a post in the Beginner's Showcase on said game soonish~ At the moment I have a three person team and no scripters (though I'm not looking for help atm), so I can't say when I'll be posting anything.

Anyway, hello everyone! My favourite generation is 3, favourite game being Emerald. I love Entei, Absol, Shiny Umbreon...and a few others. I own SoulSilver, Emerald, Black, White, Yellow...my gf owns Red, Blue, FireRed, SoulSilver, Diamond... So yeah, I've played quite a few different pokemon games!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Welcome to PC! Good luck on your game making, PokéEssentials is a great basis and there is loads of support for it here!

Gen 3 is probably my favourite too - Absol is awesome!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm actually glad you were able to get all the help you need at the Game Development section. You can always count on the regulars as well as the experts in answering all the questions you need in order to get you started on creating your game.

But nonetheless, welcome aboard. :D Alongside Game Development, you can also explore what PC has. We even have a section dedicated to Generation 3, actually. :) So enjoy that while you have downtime on creating your game, and I'll be sure to see ya around. :D

Read the rules and PM me for any questions! Great to meet ya. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2012
    Ah thanks guys! Nice to meet you~

I didn't realize there was a forum dedicated to gen 3! I really should check that out. o-o

I mainly joined at first to ask about Pokemon Essentials, but realized that there was a lot more to the site than that, so I started to explore and then decided to say hi ^^

SwiftSign- Thanks ^^ I have had a lot of people help, and every question I've had has been solved with little to no problems in between. It seems everyone is very kind here~

I look forward to seeing you guys around more =3

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Your girlfriend plays Pokémon? Hang on to her. Gamer chicks are hard to find.

I'd say welcome and direct you around, but you're not entirely new, so I'll just say hiya. Nice to make your acquaintance. :)

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2012
    You're lookin' at a 'gamer chick' right here ;)
    (sorry if that freaks you out, I know not too many people accept that. :P But I won't hide it!)

Anyway, hello! Thanks for the welcome, and it's nice to meet you too ^^

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    You're lookin' at a 'gamer chick' right here ;)
    (sorry if that freaks you out, I know not too many people accept that. :P But I won't hide it!)

Anyway, hello! Thanks for the welcome, and it's nice to meet you too ^^
    Ah, by the term "gf", I thought you were male. My bad then!

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2012
    Hehe, I figured ^^ That's fine~ I get that on forums and stuff a lot when I don't really state my gender. =D

Back