• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

InvictoX

Water Trainer/Researcher
Years
    • NC
    • Seen Aug 12, 2013
    Hello everyone, My name is Nero, and I have played pokemon since Red/Blue (Blue being my first) and now am up to Black/White. I have only played B/W a little as I am still stuck on SS as Johto is my favorite region and the DS makes it look quite different from the old GBC version :) Anywho I came here to find other SS junkies like me maybe looking to be friends or battle or trade even! :)

Years
  • Hello everyone, My name is Nero, and I have played pokemon since Red/Blue (Blue being my first) and now am up to Black/White. I have only played B/W a little as I am still stuck on SS as Johto is my favorite region and the DS makes it look quite different from the old GBC version :) Anywho I came here to find other SS junkies like me maybe looking to be friends or battle or trade even! :)

Hi Nero. I am Hikari.

Your avatar is sooooooo funny, I found that picture on Pokememes. Man, I love memes...

You should go to the Pokemon Gaming boards right away, there's loads of discussion going from R/B/Y to B2/W2.

If you ever get lost, contact a moderator. Also, read the rules and please don't advertise. Adbots make me mad.

Anyways, have a fun time and I might see you again.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Ah! A wild Zubat! *throws Pokéball*

Gotcha! Now, Leech Life on Hikari! Wait, why aren't you obeying me?!?

;)

Welcome to PC. Don't Leech Life here; visit the various forums here for wonderful ways to kill time, such as our Emulation forum (which breathes new life into G/S/C and others in some hacks, look for Shiny Gold if you are interested in a Johto remake featuring 3rd Gen. Pokémon in the wild). We do have a discussion forum for HG/SS as well; I will possibly be there soon once I start playing SS, but head on over now and chat about the game there!

Cyclone

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Welcome! I just joined today, myself ;D
    Your avatar is hilarious xD
    Have fun on the site! c: It's pretty great.

InvictoX

Water Trainer/Researcher
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Aug 12, 2013
    Thanks for all the welcomes! I feel at home already <3 and trust me, I am no adbot! all I will ever do is spread the word of the almighty power of Water Pokemon! <roar>

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello everyone, My name is Nero, and I have played pokemon since Red/Blue (Blue being my first) and now am up to Black/White. I have only played B/W a little as I am still stuck on SS as Johto is my favorite region and the DS makes it look quite different from the old GBC version :) Anywho I came here to find other SS junkies like me maybe looking to be friends or battle or trade even! :)

Welcome Nero my name is Diablo and I have been playing Pokemon since Silver on GBC, and now I've finished B/W for a while now and waiting on the release of B2/W2 down under.

You should check out the Fourth Generation Games (DS) thread you will find heaps of things relating to SS.

Have fun and try to be active in as many threads as you can I'll see u soon.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • HGSS are the best Pokemon games by far imo. FAR better than Black and White, so I wouldn't be in too much of a rush to finish it haha. I can't battle you or anything because my DS will not WiFi no matter how hard I try, but I'm definitely an SS junkie and I'm definitely friend material :P

Welcome to PC anyway dude, it's great to get some more older blood around the place sometimes! I love your avatar too haha.

Anyway if you wanna say hi just hit me up! My VM wall will always be there :)

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to Pokecommunity! =D Don't worry about BW; you'll finish it when you can. And I do agree that HGSS are one of the best Pokemon DS games. ^^ Anyway, enjoy your time here and don't forget the refresh up on the rules.

Also, check out the FAQ if you have any questions and concerns.

If not, ask around and people will help you out! Also, for trades and battles on SS, I can volunteer for some. Just send me a PM or profile comment. xD Anyhoots, welcome aboard again!

Back