• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

MidiMasterShiro

Music Hacker/Composer
Years
Hey guys!

The name's Midi Master Shiro, though some just call me Shiro. I am also known on Youtube as SSJSonic21.

I am fifteen years old and I like to remix, compose, and draw. I also like to hack GBA and DS music, and read manga during the process.

I basically play Pokemon games a lot, as well as some hacks.

And I make MIDIs.

That's all, so hey!

Years
A music-maker? Neat! You should be able to show those off in the Creative Media Showcase if you're able, I'm sure the regulars there would love to see them. :D

Welcome to PC, by the way! You've got such a nice variety of interests, it's great to see that in someone your age n_n Sadly I wasn't too enthusiastic when I was 15 and didn't do much outside drawing and occasionally playing games haha.

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever need help, a moderator will always be available to assist you. :3 aaand If you'd like a mentor to help you navigate around the forums, do check out the Adoption Center~ have fun!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Hey guys!

The name's Midi Master Shiro, though some just call me Shiro. I am also known on Youtube as SSJSonic21.

I am fifteen years old and I like to remix, compose, and draw. I also like to hack GBA and DS music, and read manga during the process.

I basically play Pokemon games a lot, as well as some hacks.

And I make MIDIs.

That's all, so hey!

Welcome to the forums.

My name is Diablo and on youtube Me name is Superdiablozzz (however I haven't uploaded any vids lol)

I'm 18 years of ageing and I like to read, chat, sometimes write songs. If you like hacks you should check out the Emulation Zone .

Hope you hava great time in PC and make lots of friends.

Back