• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Years
  • Hi there,
    I'm new to the forum here. :D

I like Future Diary / Mirai Nikki if you couldn't tell. I also like pokemon and pokemon hacks.

Years
  • Hello and welcome to the forum! I've heard of Mirai Nikki but never really watched/read it. Will have to check it out. /o/

Anyway, I really hope you like us enough to stick around. The members and staff alike are great, it's definitely a nice place to get involved in! :D Go ahead and dig around; hopefully you find sections you like and start posting.

If you ever want a mentor to help show you around the forums, do apply for one at PC's Adoption Center~

Jek

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 17, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Gasai Yuno. I've heard good and bad things about Future Diary; something about it being a little too disturbing lol? And you're interested in hacking, eh? I'm pretty sure we have a solid Emulation section here so be sure to check it out when you feel like it.

Back