• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    I'm Satoshi111, and I was here for some time now but, never got to introduce myself. I got a another count here , but I lost track of it years ago. I first dicovered this wonderful forum while looking for Hacks, but discovered many other wonderfullstuff here. I hope to more active now.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • I'm Satoshi111, and I was here for some time now but, never got to introduce myself. I got a another count here , but I lost track of it years ago. I first dicovered this wonderful forum while looking for Hacks, but discovered many other wonderfullstuff here. I hope to more active now.

Welcome back to PC Satoshi111 My name is Diablo and I only joined this year and I'm absolutely loving it.

Hope you have a great return and make lots of new friends.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Satoshi, welcome back!

June 2008, that really is an old account haha. It only took you four years to make your first post! XD

If you remember the username for your other account and you'd like to use that account instead, you can always PM the forum's owner Rukario and he can sort it out so that you can get back in :). Just thought I'd let you know so you have the option!

Anyway, welcome back once again and I hope you stick around :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Welcome back.
    Took you four years to make a first post, eh?
    Hehe, it's funny.

anyway Welcome to the forums, I hope you like it here!
    I've been here 3 years now, and I must say I love it so much and hope you do too.

Years
  • Welcome to PC! Glade you made a return to these awesome forums, I'm sure you won't regret it. :D Our Emulation section is enormous, so you'll find whatever you need there without a doubt.

Why not tell us some more about yourself? I'd love to know what kind of person you are, though that's totally up to you haha. It's just nice to know more about the person behind the computer screen n_n Enjoy your stay here~

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Dat join date. You're a member from 2008, huh? Well, it's nice to see you here and now! So, welcome to PC! This place is nice and big so it's easy to make friends here that's for sure! Oh, yes in case you don't know I'm Yuki's Sword--the Hyperactive Edward Elric fan! And I do hope you become active and enjoy your stay. :3

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Well, well, welcome to PC. Hope you have fun. I'm Umbr30n and I joined this year, so I pretty much haven't met you...

Back